H

heyhoherewego

Sep 13, 2024
I have fixed all that needed to be fixed, everything is now ready.
im set to kill myself in a couple of hours.
I spent my last day with my friends, had my last meal (nice big tomahawk and pasta) and all thats left is to write my notes. its all worked out, but it doesnt feel that way.
after having fun with them, im feeling so lost. i still have to do it, i have to - but the will isnt as strong anymore.
I wish i could be ecstatic right now, unable to control my excitement at the thought of finally ending it all and never having to experience another dull lifeless day again, but it seems the dullness is inescapable. Even in moments such as these, dullness is all i feel
i cant even bring myself to shed a single tear, not one tear for this whole life ive lived. When i try to make myself cry, i know its not real. i feel like im in some fucking play or performing for a camera that doesn't exist. why did it have to be this way. Maybe once im staring at the noose the tears will fall, ig we will have to see.
Im not sure if i will be able to go through with it, but thats the plan. If i dont post in the next day or two, i am dead (or incapacitated)
Yap done, ig ill say what i have to say about this forum now
obviously im quite new to this, only discovered this forum existed a couple weeks ago, but i really do appreciate what it has to offer. more than just the resources (which have certainly helped me) there is a sense of community here that i wasnt expecting. in the life ive lived i was never a particularly caring or empathetic person - i cant think of the last time ive helped someone solely for the sake of helping them.
But seeing people come together here, and offer words of support.. it touched me, in a way. as much as i really can be touched these days - which isnt a lot, but still. its something.
Goodbye everyone, and thank you. i wish you all the best.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: emptymiku, iloveloving, Catch-22 and 19 others
LXR515

LXR515

Jun 12, 2024
I hope you find peace

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar, Surai and heyhoherewego
P

pariah80

Aug 12, 2024
Wish you a peaceful transition and serenity to see it through.

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar and heyhoherewego
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Every good wish, HeyHo, whatever your final decision and however things pan out. If you change your mind or SI kicks in we'll still be here for you.

• Love
Reactions: Duro, wren-briar and heyhoherewego
James Sunderland

James Sunderland

"In my restless dreams, I see that town…"
Oct 6, 2024
I don't even know how heavy all of this must feel right now, especially when everything seems almost ready and set. It's as if you've knitted up nearly every loose end, and yet, it still isn't 'right,' is it? That feeling of being lost after your last day with friends, it's worth listening to that for a moment.

You spent time with people you love, a wonderful meal, and you felt something during this connection with this community. It wasn't necessarily a breakthrough, but that spark is important. Notice that was a part of you that wasn't ready to go. And that's okay. It doesn't mean you're 'pro-life' or anything; it just means maybe there's a part of you that's still curious about what tomorrow might bring.

You have come this far, and made so many plans. Perhaps it would be worthwhile to give yourself a little more time to just sit with some of these feelings and see where they may lead you. You have people here who are willing to walk through the fog with you, even if it's confusing and painful. If you want to talk about what's really on your mind right now, I'm here.

• Love
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, Duro, nomoredolor and 2 others
youwantitdarker

youwantitdarker

Feb 18, 2023
I hope you are at peace, wherever you are now

• Love
Reactions: pariah80, wren-briar and nomoredolor
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar
DoneWithThisLife

DoneWithThisLife

Betrayed and Broken
Apr 30, 2024
I hope you find peace. However, from your writing it seems you may be having second thoughts and that is absolutely fine. You are more than welcome to come here and chat and be supported any time.

• Love
Reactions: nir
finallydone

finallydone

Aug 18, 2024
this is just sad, seeing all these people that share a similar outlook on life converging to the same tough choice, wishing you the best

• Love
H

heyhoherewego

Sep 13, 2024
i stood at the top of that table for atleast 30 minutes. i never was able to step off.
i would try and squat down and basically do partial and my SI would kick in and id jolt back up
sometimes id be standint and forget why i was there. ive failed
i have never battled with SI before and now i can see why so many people struggle. truly a formidable foe
worst day of my life
i cant live and i cant die

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lnlybnny, the_path_of_sorrows, NoPoint2Life and 5 others
Surai

Surai

Mar 26, 2024
I always respect and admire those who are braver than me, find peace in which you sought for however it may be

• Love
tewakis

tewakis

Jan 22, 2024
I have fixed all that needed to be fixed, everything is now ready.
im set to kill myself in a couple of hours.
I spent my last day with my friends, had my last meal (nice big tomahawk and pasta) and all thats left is to write my notes. its all worked out, but it doesnt feel that way.
after having fun with them, im feeling so lost. i still have to do it, i have to - but the will isnt as strong anymore.
I wish i could be ecstatic right now, unable to control my excitement at the thought of finally ending it all and never having to experience another dull lifeless day again, but it seems the dullness is inescapable. Even in moments such as these, dullness is all i feel
i cant even bring myself to shed a single tear, not one tear for this whole life ive lived. When i try to make myself cry, i know its not real. i feel like im in some fucking play or performing for a camera that doesn't exist. why did it have to be this way. Maybe once im staring at the noose the tears will fall, ig we will have to see.
Im not sure if i will be able to go through with it, but thats the plan. If i dont post in the next day or two, i am dead (or incapacitated)
Yap done, ig ill say what i have to say about this forum now
obviously im quite new to this, only discovered this forum existed a couple weeks ago, but i really do appreciate what it has to offer. more than just the resources (which have certainly helped me) there is a sense of community here that i wasnt expecting. in the life ive lived i was never a particularly caring or empathetic person - i cant think of the last time ive helped someone solely for the sake of helping them.
But seeing people come together here, and offer words of support.. it touched me, in a way. as much as i really can be touched these days - which isnt a lot, but still. its something.
Goodbye everyone, and thank you. i wish you all the best.
I wish you the best on your travels. I'll see you when I get there.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I feel for you deeply, OP. Safe travels. Hope you find peace. 🫂

kat6

kat6

Sep 25, 2024
I know that dullness too well. I too live in a constant state of dissociation, never able to connect or really truly feel anything. Even the highest highs and lowest lows feel superficial, forced, and I just can't truly experience life like others. It sucks, it's exhausting. I know what's like to feel desperate to feel something, anything at all. don't know if it's a trauma response, or just the way my brain is. I don't know what it is for you either. But maybe the midst of the dullness and numbness isn't the best place to make those permanent decisions. We are here if you wanna talk, vent or anything. Wishing you all the best!

James Sunderland

James Sunderland

"In my restless dreams, I see that town…"
Oct 6, 2024
i stood at the top of that table for atleast 30 minutes. i never was able to step off.
i would try and squat down and basically do partial and my SI would kick in and id jolt back up
sometimes id be standint and forget why i was there. ive failed
i have never battled with SI before and now i can see why so many people struggle. truly a formidable foe
worst day of my life
i cant live and i cant die
That must have been such an intense, draining experience. Standing there for 30 minutes, feeling caught between wanting to step off and your body pulling you back, that's a battle nobody should have to face. It's not surprising that your SI kicked in; it's one of those things that just hits you on a primal level, even when it feels like the world is too much to bear.

You've been through something really hard, and it makes sense that now you're left feeling stuck in this awful place where you can't live and you can't die. I'm here, in this thread, if you want to talk through any part of what you're feeling. We don't have to figure out answers, but sometimes putting it out there helps clear the fog, even just a little.

Reactions: heyhoherewego
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
I hope you found peace that you could not find here on Earth⚘

A

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
I am so sorry things have been so awful; hoping that you find peace & serenity.