ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Sitting here with my 9mm loaded and safety on across from me at my desk. I don't know what happened but, (TMI) I got afflicted with hydroceleor something I'm not sure, but essentially my balls are bloated lmao it's incredibly uncomfortable, scary and makes walking to work painful. I looked up doctors appointments and then earliest they will see me would be march. Yeah, March... here I am with some kind of fluid or lump near my genitals and I'm on the waiting list. Despite my normal fucked up problems this was honestly the breaking point for me. I go through way too much bs on the daily and fate couldn't at least keep my cock and balls out of the ring? Really?! I've spent most of the day thinking about how shitty it was all of today and tomorrow will be much the same loop and the cycle will contiune while getting worse respectively always. Also one of my family members may have tested positive and exposed me as well I found out yday and I'm just over it there's only so much bs someone can be dealt before they fold

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Badluckhardtimes, Life sucks, Myl and 13 others
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
Good lord. I wouldn't blame you.

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
this is a lot of things to put up with in 1 day! I hope you feel better tomorrow

Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
I'm sorry that you're suffering so much. Whatever happens, I wish you the best and hope you find peace.

N

Nina1

Feb 8, 2022
Omg that's really awful you can't catch a break

S

someonelse

Jan 28, 2022
I'm really sorry. That's a lot to deal with. Life sometimes feels like you can't catch a f***ing break. Is your genital condition bad enough to go to the emergency room instead of ctb?

Starchaser

Starchaser

Student
Oct 8, 2019
That's fucked up, I'm sorry for you lil bro.
I've read that problem may have a cure with surgery, so, If it's true, don't give up yet!
In any way, just wishing you strength for whatever you choose of.

Reactions: whatevs and ikadasui
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
I don't think you should rush into anything impulsively. Make sure your decision measured.

Reactions: ikadasui
_Seeking

_Seeking

I'm only here for this moment
Dec 16, 2021
It might be a good idea to go to the ER or urgent care. Swollen testicles can sometimes be serious and a medical emergency.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
How swollen are they?
Lets just say if ol righty fell right off it could be picked up and used as a pendulum on a grandfathers clock lmao
That's fucked up, I'm sorry for you lil bro.
I've read that problem may have a cure with surgery, so, If it's true, don't give up yet!
In any way, just wishing you strength for whatever you choose of.
Thank you appreciate your words
It might be a good idea to go to the ER or urgent care. Swollen testicles can sometimes be serious and a medical emergency.
I'd like to but I also just don't know if it's worth it anymore days are just miserable even without the physical ailments

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and Starchaser
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds very horrible what you are going through. This life can be unbearable when you are suffering so much. I'm sorry you are in this situation. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: Wrennie
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Thanks for the help and kind words last night! Got into the doctors and it was something else entirely. Still went under the needle and knife combo and it was every bit unpleasant that it sounds, but I lived I suppose

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Starchaser, unijow, Wrennie and 3 others
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
you are brave! i am glad you went to the hospital. i hope you feel better soon

Reactions: Wrennie
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Sitting here with my 9mm loaded and safety on across from me at my desk. I don't know what happened but, (TMI) I got afflicted with hydroceleor something I'm not sure, but essentially my balls are bloated lmao it's incredibly uncomfortable, scary and makes walking to work painful. I looked up doctors appointments and then earliest they will see me would be march. Yeah, March... here I am with some kind of fluid or lump near my genitals and I'm on the waiting list. Despite my normal fucked up problems this was honestly the breaking point for me. I go through way too much bs on the daily and fate couldn't at least keep my cock and balls out of the ring? Really?! I've spent most of the day thinking about how shitty it was all of today and tomorrow will be much the same loop and the cycle will contiune while getting worse respectively always. Also one of my family members may have tested positive and exposed me as well I found out yday and I'm just over it there's only so much bs someone can be dealt before they fold
Please don't panic. (I know it's hard!)

A hydrocele is very, very treatable and will not interfere with your potency or your ability to get an erection.

I have lots of experience working in urology practices and this is not as rare as you might think. But guys don't like to talk about problems with their junk, so you likely have never heard of it. Has anything happened in that area recently? Have you started exercising more, riding a bike or running? Any of these can cause a hydrocele to form.

I know that March seems endlessly far away, but it's closer than you think. The hydrocele can resolve on its own or it may need to be drained. I know that sounds crazy and probably frightening, but a good doc can do most of these in the office with local anesthesia.

In the meantime, good, supportive underwear will help.

Please don't decide to ctb over this.