• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dead by Daylight

May 31, 2024
Yesterday I found out partial hanging is really a thing by experiencing it myself. Now tonight Im going through with it. Actually tomorrow morning. I want to give myself a chance of surviving. I like playing with life. Until now Ive lost. Life always won. I woke up from a 1 day coma Thursday. I survived 30 2mg pills of lorazepam and a bunch of other stuff. So now Im hanging but 45 min before my nurse comes. So I technically would be death but there is still a chance when life really want me to keep living to survive. Is this for attention not necessarily I want to see how far I can go physically before my body gives out.

• Hugs
Reactions: spectraltease, QueerMelancholy, alltoomuch2 and 3 others
LostinTime24

LostinTime24

Discharged&Defeated
Mar 26, 2024
I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead by Daylight
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Good luck, I wish you well.

T

TheLastBoyOnEarth

Jun 7, 2024
I wish you luck and I hope you find your peace.

Reactions: QueerMelancholy
D

Dead by Daylight

May 31, 2024
Yesterday I found out partial hanging is really a thing by experiencing it myself. Now tonight Im going through with it. Actually tomorrow morning. I want to give myself a chance of surviving. I like playing with life. Until now Ive lost. Life always won. I woke up from a 1 day coma Thursday. I survived 30 2mg pills of lorazepam and a bunch of other stuff. So now Im hanging but 45 min before my nurse comes. So I technically would be death but there is still a chance when life really want me to keep living to survive. Is this for attention not necessarily I want to see how far I can go physically before my body gives out.
I failed. I couldnt do it. My fricking SI kicked in all the time and now Im getting admitted again. Gosh I hate this life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Whatever♡, Forveleth, thebelljarrr and 5 others
floating_cloud

floating_cloud

In the depths of despair,fading away is my escape
May 30, 2024
I failed. I couldnt do it. My fricking SI kicked in all the time and now Im getting admitted again. Gosh I hate this life.
Omg I'm so sorry it didn't work damn that's fucked

Reactions: Forveleth
BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020

Last edited by a moderator: