• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Saitama2

Saitama2

Apr 25, 2024
Well, here we go. Tonight I will attempt to use the drowning method (hyperventilation + deodorant spray + drowning).

I can't say I'm not nervous or scared. SI is a bitch and when the time comes I know my heart will be racing up. This is technically a good thing because that means I'll lose oxygen faster and will reach cardiac arrest sooner, but I'm still scared. My plan is to swim out if possible and do it in a place where no witnesses are present.

Eventhough I really want to go it's kind of sad that this is it. I can't afford to fail or back down because if I go another week I will lose my mind. The universe will decide my fate tonight.

If I'm a bitch and don't have the bravery to go through, or I survive somehow, I will come back here and let you know.

Extremely nervous. Someone planning to ctb today?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, rozeske, Tired_birth_1967 and 1 other person
Saitama2

Saitama2

Apr 25, 2024
So I didn't make it. I'm a failure. I'm a fraud. Don't follow my example of being a little bitch. Many things went wrong...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: DepressedDude, rozeske and Praestat_Mori
Begotten

Begotten

May 8, 2024
So I didn't make it. I'm a failure. I'm a fraud. Don't follow my example of being a little bitch. Many things went wrong...
Failing is the normal when it comes to suicide, don't worry about that

• Love
Reactions: tinydancer, Saitama2, rozeske and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Don't be so hard on yourself. It's not you. It just is how suicide is. There is a lot more attempts than actual suicides. Also this method usually fails.

• Love
Reactions: tinydancer, Saitama2 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You're not a failure! Welcome back! Don't be to hard to yourself! We're here for you! :heart:šŸ«‚

• Love
Reactions: Saitama2 and rozeske
F

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
You are not a failure. This is tough

jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024
Congratulations
Don't worry, making mistakes is a human thing and we all make mistakes, it will be better next time (if you want to do it)

S

sugarb

Jun 14, 2024
On the bright side, you didn't cripple yourself. That means you can try again and iron out the wrinkles in your strategy.

Alternatively, you could try something different. I personally am going with the most lethal method available to me (shotgun) to avoid more than one attempt.

Good luck. <3