• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

gotabustocatch

Feb 5, 2023
The past weekend I've tried to perform suspension hanging multiple times, but each time I back out for one reason or another, but usually because my vision starts to go grey and fuzzy, but then returns to normal (cord may be too thin). I may be doing something wrong, but I've decided to abandon that method all together in favour of an easier one. I've decided that tomorrow on my way to work I'll get off he bus a stop early near the tracks and wait until a train comes. I know this is potentially horrible for the driver as well as the people on the train, but I'm a coward, and can't deal with what this weeks going to bring. If that doesn't pan out, I'll try suspension hanging again. Any tips on how to fully commit to ctb with these methods?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: brokenpersi
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
What's this week going to bring that's so bad??

Reactions: katsu and Open_Psy
StrawberryBlonde

StrawberryBlonde

Dec 8, 2022
I wouldn't recommend you the train method! It can easily leave you an amputee, so please reconsider. It's saddening that life had brough so much pain to you. Maybe try another method? Like SN or partial hanging?

• Wow
Reactions: mafuyu and neoyokio
G

gotabustocatch

Feb 5, 2023
I wouldn't recommend you the train method! It can easily leave you an amputee, so please reconsider. It's saddening that life had brough so much pain to you. Maybe try another method? Like SN or partial hanging?
Sn seems like it would take too long to get my hands on, and I've tried partial hanging multiple times to no avail. Train has like a 97 percent chance of death so I think that's what I'll do. Before I go to bed tonight i might try partial hanging again to see if I can get over survival instincts. I love with my spa rents though so this is difficult. Either way, Wish me luck

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Where did you get the 97% likelihood of death by jumping in front of a train? Sounds high to me.

Reactions: mafuyu
sad_dude

sad_dude

PLS LET ME OUT LET ME OUT AAAAAAAH
Nov 25, 2022
Where did you get the 97% likelihood of death by jumping in front of a train? Sounds high to me.
Not the op but, from what I found in the lostallhope site, it says it's around 96.2% (close enough). I hope (ironically) the reference/link still works.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Not the op but, from what I found in the lostallhope site, it says it's around 96.2% (close enough). I hope (ironically) the reference/link still works.
Yeah, I've seen the number now, too. I just don't buy it. Too much likelihood of something going wrong IMO. Now, if we were talking about laying our neck on the tracks and getting decapitated, I could see that. but, bouncing off the front of a train? You'd have to throw yourself just right in front of the train at the precise proper point in order to not just get deflected away and only injured. Maybe the speed of the train would be a factor, also. IDK. I know there would be a lot of agony involved in this method.

StrawberryBlonde

StrawberryBlonde

Dec 8, 2022
Sn seems like it would take too long to get my hands on, and I've tried partial hanging multiple times to no avail. Train has like a 97 percent chance of death so I think that's what I'll do. Before I go to bed tonight i might try partial hanging again to see if I can get over survival instincts. I love with my spa rents though so this is difficult. Either way, Wish me luck
How exactly are you planning to CTB by train? In Russia (my country) a girl Rina Palenkova died my laying her neck on the tracks. Have you been planning to do the same?

bennydiazapine

bennydiazapine

Dec 4, 2022
I think jumping in front of a train causes unneeded trauma to the driver (Mainly) and any witnesses. I've thought about this method to go (ALOT) but I can't bring myself to have a bunch of council workers scrubbing my guts of the tracks and fucking everyone days up by being that idiot that got the tracks shutdown for 6 hours.

R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
If you really want to go by train make sure that the train have enough speed. And you have to look what kind of train it is. Sometimes there are trains which are very high from bottom. If you lay on the tracks the train can drive over you without touching you or with only hurt you really bad.

I am really sorry for your pain. Sometimes life and its circumstances are very difficult. SI is a bitch. I wish you can Punch SI. But if there is only a little little hope inside, then try to find this hope and follow what this hope inside speak to you... Sometimes SI is there to find the right way.

I wish you the deep feeling of love and inner peace whatever you do.

• Love
Reactions: sad_dude
G

gotabustocatch

Feb 5, 2023
How exactly are you planning to CTB by train? In Russia (my country) a girl Rina Palenkova died my laying her neck on the tracks. Have you been planning to do the same?
Probably lie down my torso and head on the tracks so that worst case my legs are fine
fuck i pussied out thinking about my mom having to see me. Partial suspension it is

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Regen
G

gotabustocatch

Feb 5, 2023
Probably lie down my torso and head on the tracks so that worst case my legs are fine
fuck i pussied out thinking about my mom having to see me. Partial suspension it is
Alright, thanks to everyone who's submitted to this discussion. I'd stay for longer, but I'm afraid I've got a bus to catch.

• Aww..
Reactions: Regen
mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023

train like choo choo or train like modern public transit lol

katsu

katsu

chicken katsu
Feb 15, 2023
Alright, thanks to everyone who's submitted to this discussion. I'd stay for longer, but I'm afraid I've got a bus to catch.
hey how are you holding up? did you go through with it? obviously if you did you wouldn't be able to reply but you know just incase you're still here with us, if you are; stay strong. If not then rest in peace, i'm sorry. :heart: