• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

totheendofinfinity

totheendofinfinity

Trust in my self righteous suicide
May 26, 2024
Don't know how to feel about it. Feel like I should do something but I don't know...just going to get good food. Haven't told anyone about this. Feel scared. Wish I was sure this was what I want to do, got the surge you sometimes see so I could have some happiness for the first time in months.

• Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, Unknown21 and ferrie
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
If you're not sure this is what you want, I'd say wait a little while & see how you feel. There's always another day. If in a week you feel more sure, you can do it then & maybe you'll have had a small moment of happiness along the way. Or you'll decide you're not sure & wait some more. There's no countdown to ctb besides the one we give ourselves & that just usually ends in more anxiety

Reactions: zanahori
totheendofinfinity

totheendofinfinity

Trust in my self righteous suicide
May 26, 2024
If you're not sure this is what you want, I'd say wait a little while & see how you feel. There's always another day. If in a week you feel more sure, you can do it then & maybe you'll have had a small moment of happiness along the way. Or you'll decide you're not sure & wait some more. There's no countdown to ctb besides the one we give ourselves & that just usually ends in more anxiety
I don't think I'm ever going to be sure...I just think about wanting to ctb a lot and not wanting to be alive but there's always this bit of doubt in the back of my mind...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: zanahori, FallFromGrace and Unknown21
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I don't think I'm ever going to be sure...I just think about wanting to ctb a lot and not wanting to be alive but there's always this bit of doubt in the back of my mind...
Why do you think the doubt is there?

Reactions: Unknown21