sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
well i am waiting on this person to get me what i need to end it plus a few drugs to use beforehand to "get me in the mood" im supposed to do an acid trip but im worried about it turning bad... still gonna do it. then when it's done all can rejoice and arty on.so if you know this person, tell them to hurry up! lol. ive got my dog sitting in my lap right now and i am so anxious for this to happen.... hope all of you are doing well just had to vent

• Love
Reactions: ravergirl
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
vent as much as you want. say what bothers you, and what makes you happy. hugs

ravergirl

ravergirl

Death becomes her
Jul 22, 2020
well i am waiting on this person to get me what i need to end it plus a few drugs to use beforehand to "get me in the mood" im supposed to do an acid trip but im worried about it turning bad... still gonna do it. then when it's done all can rejoice and arty on.so if you know this person, tell them to hurry up! lol. ive got my dog sitting in my lap right now and i am so anxious for this to happen.... hope all of you are doing well just had to vent

That sounds wonderful. I definitely want to do some good drugs on my ctb day. I hope you find peace. <3

• Love
Reactions: sadbadpsychogirl
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i'm just so frustrated. i have had this "deal" with my former family and friends for over a year now. (they are accusing me of horrible things that i have not done), i have said some vile and terrible things to people that have hurt me definitely crossing the line.. also i have physically assaulted people while drunk. i know i am a terrible person and i deserve to die. the thing is they want me to hang myself. i told them that i would make a deal for a heroin/fentanyl/benzo overdose instead. i just want this to happen. but this person is very fickle and since it's downpouring my best hope is tomorrow...

• Hugs
Reactions: Worndown and ravergirl