• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

Yuta32

Ansiedad sin fin
Jun 12, 2023
Hi guys, I've decided not to wait. Today my family is going to the beach, and as usual, I won't be going. I had another anxiety attack this morning, thinking about all the things that have happened, etc. I'm tired, and I won't dwell on that too much, but to be honest, I'm fed up. Today, I'll try the CO thing with a grill in my truck. My parents will be out all day, and I'll head to a remote ranch. I have duct tape to seal it, but I don't have an actual grill. Can a steel container work? I also don't understand the charcoal thing very well. I've read several threads, but I can't find any in my location. What should I look for to make sure it's the most suitable one? Also, the heat in my area is unbearable. How can I mitigate the heat inside? I managed to get a thermometer, so it will also be the test today. If it doesn't work, I hope everything goes well.
Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr and jemetire
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I suggest you keep readinf the threads and experiences. A pan should do the trick . Tgeres a kpop idol that used a pan and sone briquettes in his bathroom. Then sealing tape. If it was me i would let it burn until smoke goes away and then take inside and close everything. Then i would take sleeping pill. I would absolutely make sure no one would find me at least for the next 6-8 hours