• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vertigo

Vertigo

Feb 2, 2020
I'll have a couple of hours to myself today and it will be my only chance for a very long time if I wanted to ctb.
I practiced partial many times but today I am commited to get the job done no matter what. I have a few issues with partial but even if I don't get answered I'll push through them.
My problem is while hanging, I start to lose my hearing and my body starts to get numb and I feel like i'm going to pass out but I get very scared and my heart starts racing, and I could hear my heart beat very loudly as if it's playing through a speaker, I am a very icky person in general and can't stand hearing that sound even without me hanging myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue and Supersadmommy90
Supersadmommy90

Supersadmommy90

Student
Sep 24, 2019
I know what you mean. It's quite different mentally planning it, when you're actually attempting it is enough to send you into a panic. My last attempt at an attempt, mind you it would have been full suspension, my heart started racing like crazy and I thought to myself that having my last moments being experiencing a panic attack isn't going to be fun... i can see how it would affect your hearing and the overall sensory and auditory experience of hanging is very unpleasant no matter which way to slice it.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Eat my arse, Pain&Sh*tness & Mindf*ckitation Grift
Mar 1, 2020
I have a long rope and can play around with length all I want. When I get another chance I plan to try out multiple different lengths and positions. Standing, sitting, lying down, rope above adam's apple, rope below adam's apple, so on until I really zero in on my sweet spot. If I can quickly compress my carotid arteries with the correct angle and correct amount of pressure then I should be out within seconds and unable to experience the panicky symptoms.

S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
Something's wrong then, I would suggest to look at other methods. Losing hearing is unusual.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Something's wrong then, I would suggest to look at other methods. Losing hearing is unusual.

Actually it's not. Sounds like the jugulars are compressed.

OP, overcoming the body's reactions is not possible. Overcoming SI? If you're desperate and determined enough, you can maybe push through. I think about the World Trade Center attacks and the people who jumped rather than face the fire. I still would not have been able to overcome my fear of heights.

This may simply not be a doable method for you.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Feb 2, 2020
Actually it's not. Sounds like the jugulars are compressed.

OP, overcoming the body's reactions is not possible. Overcoming SI? If you're desperate and determined enough, you can maybe push through. I think about the World Trade Center attacks and the people who jumped rather than face the fire. I still would not have been able to overcome my fear of heights.

This may simply not be a doable method for you.

No no i'm very determined to do it with this method tonight, unless I don't have the place to myself or something out of my control happens... I will kill myself tonight
I will disable my account so when it does you know I am no longer alive

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Indieblue
C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
We want the best for you and for you to find peace. Please do what you feel you have to. Speaking for myself, I'm not sure how I feel about sending over encouragement to overcome SI to CTB in the next couple hours :( We are here for you though, emotionally.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Feb 2, 2020
i'm preparing to head out to where i'll ctb, hopefully this is my last post :)
bye bye everyone

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue and GoodPersonEffed
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
i'm preparing to head out to where i'll ctb, hopefully this is my last post :)
bye bye

Surrounding you with strength for a safe and gentle journey.
Sending you lots of love ❤

Lastravel

Lastravel

Feb 23, 2020
Good luck with whatever you decide. Partial is not easy way to go, hope you'll not get too much trouble with it.

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Wherever you are now, I hope you are ok and in peace❤️❤️❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας