Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
Today is my birthday and I was not supposed to still be here I was supposed to be dead..in bed crying.. another year has passed

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rozeske, thebelljarrr, Ironborn and 8 others
Timothy7dff

Timothy7dff

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
So sorry. Life sucks, then you die. At least you're in good company on this site.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ironborn, Hotsackage, iloverachel and 3 others
R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
yesterday was mine bro. relax, you can do your way when you'll be thinking about it with more pragmatism.

AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
Im sorry you havent been able to find a peaceful release from this cruel world. You are strong and will find the strength,

• Love
Reactions: Catch-22
wastingpotential

wastingpotential

drowning, always.
Feb 8, 2023
Birthdays are so hard to get through, I understand you. I hope your day is as calm as it can be and pain subsides for a little while.

• Love
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
Birthdays are so hard to get through, I understand you. I hope your day is as calm as it can be and pain subsides for a little while.
Thank you I appreciate it ❤️
Im sorry you havent been able to find a peaceful release from this cruel world. You are strong and will find the strength,
I have the strength and a plan to leave I just need the time to be alone and then I'm gone. Thank you though
So sorry. Life sucks, then you die. At least you're in good company on this site.
For the most part this is the only site I go to anymore.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I understand that it's so dreadful suffering in this existence.

• Love
Reactions: Catch-22, Praestat_Mori and iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Happy birthday, even though it is not really a "happy" birthday. Most birthdays for me are also dreadful. I hope you feel better soon and find peace

• Love
Reactions: Catch-22 and Praestat_Mori
C

chestnut

in limbo
May 6, 2024
Happy Birthday, still. Holidays and birthdays are the hardest for me, exactly for that reason. May you find relief from your suffering and peace.

• Love
Reactions: Catch-22, Praestat_Mori and iloverachel
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
:heart: !! Happy Birthday !! :heart:

Y r u supposed to be dead?

I can relate, birthdays are terrible sometimes when another years has passed and another year is ahead of us with no hope and all that.

• Love
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I'm sorry you are feeling this way. The days leading up to my last birthday were so dreadful, I never wanted to be around to see it but it has come and gone with a single person having remembered it. Happy birthday day to you anyways, even if it doesn't feel like one ❤️

• Hugs