glitterypearls

glitterypearls

sing me to sleep
Mar 23, 2023
I was at a dinner party for my family and my family friends. my family decided to include me in their life again because someone I trusted told them that I plan to CTB soon so my aunt forced me to live with her or they will send me to a mental hospital. I'd rather burn myself alive than to go to a mental hospital so those are people who know what depression and trauma can do to you, who started to tell me "life is beautiful if you open up to people they will support you! there is no shame in asking for help!!" I thought they changed and started to see depressed people as people who deserve empathy but no. I was wrong.

they started to talk about this woman who is 45yo never been in a lasting relationship, live with her family due to her heavy depression and she never had kids. Obviously this woman is so depressed and her actions and the way that she treat people reflect that. instead of having empathy for her because anyone in her position would be depressed.. they started to mock her, call her lazy, say she is the reason that she is in this situation and it's no one fault but hers. saying how she should go "for more walks" because it's "so disgusting that she let herself go of course no man would want her" acting like depression doesn't cause you to "let yourself go"

It took everything in me not to get mad at them for that and tell them "depression can cause you to kill yourself not just gain weight or have poor hygiene" I'm so mad. those people try to prevent us from CTBing but refuse to help us, or see our POV or be there for us. instead they push us to the side, mock us, use us as an example of "what not to be" call us lazy, call us all sort of ugly names but when we finally reach the bottom and realize we can't live any longer then they act like they care about you just to prevent you from CTBing. they don't fucking care about us. all they want is to force us to suffer more by living so they can feel good about themselves for "saving someone life" it helps them sleep better at night to know that they "tried" when you eventually successfully CTB. I'm so angry at that, It makes me cry, they treat us like monsters. It's like a dying dog worth more empathy than us actual humans who deserve empathy and understanding.

I seen them talk better and nicely about dying animals but not about an actual human who is clearly suffering.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: todiefor, Bigsmoke777, kifkif and 16 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
My brother's cat is dying and will be put down soon. Sad, but it pisses me off for obvious reasons.

Reactions: glitterypearls and murmur
novem

novem

Experienced
May 9, 2022
there is an article about oxytocine in wikipedia that explains how and why certain humans prefer to surronund themselves with and petting dogs instead of humans, this is particularly relevant to the certain continent

Reactions: glitterypearls
honkpilleddoomer

honkpilleddoomer

The living envies the dead.
Feb 23, 2023
Pets, children and women are always innocent no matter what. Everyone feels sympathetic to their suffering . the suffering of humans is not equal to that of dogs in the eyes of society.

glitterypearls

glitterypearls

sing me to sleep
Mar 23, 2023
Pets, children and women are always innocent no matter what. Everyone feels sympathetic to their suffering . the suffering of humans is not equal to that of dogs in the eyes of society.

here where you are wrong. women don't receive any empathy if they are mentally ill or unlucky in this life (or fat/ugly) I'm not fat thanks to my eating disorder and I notice how my mental health get treated way better than a fat girl. also people tend to call us dramatic and emotional just because we are women. they ignore the reasons on why we tend to be emotional and they just stick it to feeling "emotional" when its related to trauma and mental disorders. and for fuck sake the post is about a woman who is getting mocked nonstop and received no empathy. I'm sorry but this isn't a post where you can blame women for things or act like they got it better.

Reactions: uniqueusername39, MindFrog and Kyuumin
Kyuumin

Kyuumin

May 3, 2023
When it was announced that Chester Bennington died my dad called him retarded. "That guy had so much money why would he kill himself?"

People don't even try to understand.

You didn't even read the OP, did you?

• Aww..
Reactions: rei71, todiefor and CandyK__
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those people really do sound so incredibly cruel and insensitive but it's not even surprising. People like that just create even more suffering, it truly disgusts me how so many are against the right to die in this world but anyway regardless of the circumstances suicide is always a valid option, nobody is obligated to delay their inevitable fate and it's inhumane to try and force somebody to stay here.

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I've heard of many convos surrounding suicide that I'm staring to think its deliberate.

People say the coldest things just cos the dont understand. Calling someone "weak", "crazy" or god forbid "possessed by the devil". It almost made me show them pictures of people who committed since its so easy for them to talk shit about like its the weather.

they started to talk about this woman who is 45yo never been in a lasting relationship, live with her family due to her heavy depression and she never had kids

God i get this alot too. It's frustrating how my family's more concerned on how I look or when I'll get a bf rather than ask about my mental health.

Like fuck, who thinks its a great idea to push a depressed woman to have kids?

• Aww..
Reactions: uniqueusername39