angel_cries

angel_cries

Aug 14, 2023
Bought shibari ropes as recommended for hanging and I'll be spending my evenings training hyperventilation for SWB. In 2 days I'll be wiping all my electronic devices and In 3 days maybe 4 I'll be running away without no one knowing. Tokyo is big, I know nobody will miss me but if they do it will be hard to find me. I don't know yet if I'll leave "notes" but probably I'll be venting about everything and everyone on my socials when im ready to go. Maybe I'll do a goodbye thread but if gets in the way I might just go without one. I am so hurt and tired of this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stock Man, d3j3ct3dl0s3r05, Sannti and 2 others
F

FindingHome

Student
Aug 4, 2023
Bought shibari ropes as recommended for hanging and I'll be spending my evenings training hyperventilation for SWB. In 2 days I'll be wiping all my electronic devices and In 3 days maybe 4 I'll be running away without no one knowing. Tokyo is big, I know nobody will miss me but if they do it will be hard to find me. I don't know yet if I'll leave "notes" but probably I'll be venting about everything and everyone on my socials when im ready to go. Maybe I'll do a goodbye thread but if gets in the way I might just go without one. I am so hurt and tired of this.
Where did you buy the ropes?

F

FindingHome

Student
Aug 4, 2023
Amazon. A set of two 10m long 8mm cotton made rope really cheap. 1000 yen.
Thanks!
Good luck on your journey to CTB. I hope you find peace!

• Hugs
Reactions: Stock Man and angel_cries
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I hope you're not attempting complete with that.

Reactions: Amyend88
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I see. For full - 10mm nylon or polypropylene rope. Also if you want to induce hyperventilating without the effort, try exhaling on an air duster instead. Both on AZ.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amyend88 and angel_cries
NightshadeDreamer

NightshadeDreamer

Student
Apr 28, 2023
You're braver than I am! Good luck. Hanging seems so scary

Reactions: Stock Man and angel_cries
angel_cries

angel_cries

Aug 14, 2023
It will be delivered tomorrow. Ty for the suggestion.
I see. For full - 10mm nylon polypropylene rope. Also if you want to induce hyperventilating without the effort, try exhaling on an air duster instead. Both on AZ.
You're braver than I am! Good luck. Hanging seems so scary
I AM scared. But if hanging is my only option, so be it. Still trying to get my hands on SN tho. Today I sold almost everything I own (wich is not much btw) but if someone willing to sell me 30g of SN by hand I can pay up to 5.000 dollars in yen cash. I'll try SWB before hanging but I don't think I'll be successful with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: CW36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's really understandable feeling so tired of suffering here, I wish you the best of luck with your plans.

• Hugs
Reactions: angel_cries