Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Today has been rough I been an emotional roller coaster. The anxiety of day of my trip is kicking in. I'm scared for my family, I'm scared of failing. I'm just tired of feeling worthless, always scare of things happening. How do I continue this week with felling scared and just emotinal wreck?

• Hugs
Reactions: BrokenHopes and Time
W

wanttodie.nz

Student
Jul 24, 2019
I wish I had an answer for you other than keep on keeping on

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Put some good tunes on and just listen to the melody. Focus on breathing exercises and or meditation. Zone out to a favorite show and binge watch a season. Work on a favorite hobby.

I dunno, these are some of the things that work for me anyways. Worrying doesn't help the situation so I hope you're able to find your zen.

Reactions: Sensei and LegaliseIt!
Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Put some good tunes on and just listen to the melody. Focus on breathing exercises and or meditation. Zone out to a favorite show and binge watch a season. Work on a favorite hobby.

I dunno, these are some of the things that work for me anyways. Worrying doesn't help the situation so I hope you're able to find your zen.
Yeah that's what I been doing going to have a little bit of weed see how that works hopefully mellow me out and help zone for a little bit. Thank you for the suggestions they are helpful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Today has been rough I been an emotional roller coaster. The anxiety of day of my trip is kicking in. I'm scared for my family, I'm scared of failing. I'm just tired of feeling worthless, always scare of things happening. How do I continue this week with felling scared and just emotinal wreck?
Everything is going to be okay.
Just take one hour at a time.
Don't let your mind go into the past or future.

Reactions: Sensei
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Yeh today has been rough for me to. I've sat in bed almost all day. I'm finally up now cleaning my apartment.

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Hey guys thank you for all the support I'm lucky to have found this forum. I decide to get started on my final list. I'm currently get my car serviced I don't know what family will do with it but I don't it to burden them for at least a few months. I'm also going to start cleaning out my room just to make things easier when they decide to finally let my things go. @jgm63 thank you for being like rock today you have there for me all day I really appreciate it I know you have your battles to fight and your here helping me.
Yeh today has been rough for me to. I've sat in bed almost all day. I'm finally up now cleaning my apartment.
That will help to occupy your mind. I'm here if you need it not many people understand us I'm glad we have this forum.

Reactions: Seagirl
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Hey guys thank you for all the support I'm lucky to have found this forum. I decide to get started on my final list. I'm currently get my car serviced I don't know what family will do with it but I don't it to burden them for at least a few months. I'm also going to start cleaning out my room just to make things easier when they decide to finally let my things go. @jgm63 thank you for being like rock today you have there for me all day I really appreciate it I know you have your battles to fight and your here helping me.

That will help to occupy your mind. I'm here if you need it not many people understand us I'm glad we have this forum.
When you are stressed (we all get that way) come here and talk to us. We understand and are here for you.

Reactions: Seagirl and Sensei
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
@Mariomcfly
One thing I just need to check with you....
What are your main CTB reasons ?
Are you sure you can't recover ?
I'm not doubting your decision, but I think it's wrong to not just check, in case your problems are quite solveable in reality....

p.s. if you didn't want to discuss here then you could always use PM