W

whatever1111

Student
Feb 16, 2019
effectively? 4 kg in a bathroom, will measure the ppm beforehand. enter when its really high, hope for a K. O. put a towel beneath the door, tape the vents etc.

Reactions: detached
Batstern

Batstern

Metalhead
Jan 28, 2019
With Carbon Monoxide.

I kid. I can't give an answer tho, not a method that'd work for me. Just wanted to amuse myself with a stupid answer I guess xD

• Yay!
I

Invisible one

Patiently Planning
Apr 18, 2019
I plan on using the dehydration of dripped formic into sulfuric using my own version of a COgen in my vehicle. I know it's something I have to do eventually, but growing the proverbial set of balls has been quite the challenge. Unit has been tested and is, most certainly, capable. Guess I'm waiting on that one more piece of life to slap me in my face. Just a little more motivation.

Reactions: detached and whatever1111
W

whatever1111

Student
Feb 16, 2019
I plan on using the dehydration of dripped formic into sulfuric using my own version of a COgen in my vehicle. I know it's something I have to do eventually, but growing the proverbial set of balls has been quite the challenge. Unit has been tested and is, most certainly, capable. Guess I'm waiting on that one more piece of life to slap me in my face. Just a little more motivation.
do you plan for it to knock you out?

I

Invisible one

Patiently Planning
Apr 18, 2019
do you plan for it to knock you out?
No. Well, yes...eventually. A few crown and cokes, a good playlist on the radio, 150mg or so of phenobarb to encourage sleepy, start the drip and see what happens. From my best estimates, I can achieve over 9000ppm around the 5 minute mark and sustain that number for over 40 mins.

Reactions: Weems, detached and whatever1111
W

whatever1111

Student
Feb 16, 2019
thats quick. good luck

Reactions: Invisible one
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Tent