E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
What am I supposed to do no one wants to have anything to do with me anymore cause of my depression I'm trying to make it better I can't I'm tired. I have no one now I feel so lonely and scared I want to die I don't have the energy to keep living

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ThreeWords, fastFWD, Brick In The Wall and 4 others
Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
I feel the same . just try to do nothing on impulse always ends up giving bad results and the frustration of failure when you don't do it sucks

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, InaccessibleHour and elizabethisworthless
InaccessibleHour

InaccessibleHour

Student
Sep 1, 2018
I know it's not the same as a physical person being there, but I, and this whole forum, is here for you. If you ever want to talk about anything, DM me or anyone else and we'll be listening, all eyes and ears.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: elizabethisworthless, ThreeWords and Brick In The Wall
I

inactive

Student
Jul 26, 2020
It sucks. When you need people the most, they're not there. I'm sorry this is happening to you. I hope you find some sort of peace soon.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: InaccessibleHour, elizabethisworthless and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It sucks. When you need people the most, they're not there. I'm sorry this is happening to you. I hope you find some sort of peace soon.
You got it. It's funny how everyone says they're there for you. Then when you actually need them they disappear and or call you toxic to be around.

That's why people hide their depression behind a fake mask of happiness. Then people say things like "I never thought they'd kill themselves." Or "I never knew they were depressed, if only they reached out for help!"

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink, InaccessibleHour, Lorntroubles and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Let me tell you that I've been and I'll probably be again someday in your shoes (I have bipolar disoder)

My first piece of advice is, don't involve with people until you feel less lazy and really start being active.
Now, of course your question is, how the hell can I motivate myself to move around and be more productive?

Well, I'll tell you about what worked for me:

Watching LOTS of videos of Jordan Peterson, Richard Dawkins and Joe Rogan
(JRE is a really about-everything show and from time to time they talk about depression, suicide, obesity, etc).

It's as if little by little, those videos and words filled me with energy so gtfo of my bed and start moving at least.

To finish up, I'll paraphrase a part of one amazing speech by Jordan Peterson:

"How do you get out of the depression zone? Well, first off, put your back straight. Secondly, look around you and you'll see there's chaos. Thirdly, how do you make this chaos disappear? Well, start by tidying up your room. That will make your surroundings look more beautiful and then you'll see the rest of the chaos better and be able to solve everything little by little. No one is actually gonna help you. It all starts with YOU."

• Love
Reactions: InaccessibleHour, elizabethisworthless and HeavyOne