HeartThatFeeds

HeartThatFeeds

Its joever
Aug 19, 2023
I'm tired, I'm tired of trying to get things to work out to the best of my ability, to be a good person despite feeling like I'm being told I'm terrible. I just want to fix it I'm so tired of everything. I'm tired of feeling like I'm not good enough no matter what I do.

Why is it not good enough? Why am I not good enough for anyone? Even when I try my hardest it always ends in failure. I wish someone would just believe in me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, iloveloving and landslide2
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
It's not you. It's not that you're not good enough, it's just that people are so cruel and mean and selfish. And you wanna something? I believe that there are people that do believe unknowingly, they're just out there cheering you on but they're just not a part of your life. I know because I cheer plenty of people I've never talked to, I cheer them on. And there are others that do the same. You're somebody to someone, you just don't know it and might never know but maybe that's not so bad? At a distance, they can't disappoint you.

• Hugs
Reactions: HeartThatFeeds and Forever Sleep
HeartThatFeeds

HeartThatFeeds

Its joever
Aug 19, 2023
Thank you, I really appreciate your words. I don't think people mean what they say when they do these things, it's just hard to be struggling and know you dea with mental health issues that make you act terrible and do self destructive things. I just hope it gets better soon