FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I'm just so so tired. My family watched a food documentary and now decided to suddenly go vegan for a month. Emotional eating is one of my bad coping mechanisms and most food I like is not vegan and food is like the only thing that brings me a small amount of happiness as dumb as that sounds. I currently have no extra money to buy my own food so I will be forced to be vegan with them and this is so silly but I'm dreading it so much i was already super depressed and suicidal and now I somehow feel worse even though I didn't think that was possible. I cried just doing the dishwasher today because I just didn't have the energy. I don't want to sleep because I don't want to face another day. I'm so tired and I feel so empty and everything is boring and I just want to fast forward to when I will have a better opportunity to ctb. Maybe I should make an effort to feel better until then but I just can't seem to. I know it would be good for me to eat healthier and if I didn't plan on ctb soon I would make the effort to lose weight but I know its pointless to do that when I plan to die and I just want to do what I enjoy to help me cope until then. This is so pathetic im so fat and greedy and disgusting

• Hugs
Reactions: F&Inside, Sannti, ipmanwc0 and 1 other person
F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hello.
I'm sure your family just wants to help you. Having a supportive family is always a big plus. Now they want to being vegan, well, they can be forgiven for that, right? I know it may bother that you can hurt them, but once CTB it shouldn't matter anymore. I still think it's alwais a plus having a family.
Take care of yourself.

Reactions: FailureToAll