keroppsi

keroppsi

Oct 17, 2023
I remember thinking the most depressed I'd ever be was when I wasnt fearful of the made up monsters under my bed. I wasn't fearful of the darkness and the murderers lurking in it, I was hoping to god that they'd take me away so I wouldn't have to myself. I'm tired of biting my nails stressing over whats in the afterlife. If god was real would he allow this? would he allow me to hate myself with every fiber of my being? I can cross going to heaven off the list of what may happen after I die. I'm tired of living for other people I'm tired of cutting myself just to get some type of feeling im tired of looking in the mirror and sobbing I'm tired of having no social life I'm tired of it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: feder and DeadlineDialer
zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
I feel the same. I know He is most merciful. but I know that He will not forgive me if I do go through with it. I've accepted that if I do this it really is over, there is no salvation.

Reactions: keroppsi
feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
I'm sorry that you have to go through all this, it seems really tough. Cutting to feel at least something is super relatable, it almost feels like you are not real and the cutting is trying to prove that you are. I hope everything works out for you whatever you choose to do and you are not in pain anymore!

Reactions: keroppsi and Greyscale
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
I remember thinking the most depressed I'd ever be was when I wasnt fearful of the made up monsters under my bed. I wasn't fearful of the darkness and the murderers lurking in it, I was hoping to god that they'd take me away so I wouldn't have to myself. I'm tired of biting my nails stressing over whats in the afterlife. If god was real would he allow this? would he allow me to hate myself with every fiber of my being? I can cross going to heaven off the list of what may happen after I die. I'm tired of living for other people I'm tired of cutting myself just to get some type of feeling im tired of looking in the mirror and sobbing I'm tired of having no social life I'm tired of it all.
Hey OP, i'm sorry you feel this way. I would however try to view it from a rational viewpoint: Your consciousness is born as your brain matured, so it dies when your brain dies. Therefor, i wouldn't worry about the afterlife so much. If you want someone to talk to, i'd love to talk with you.

Reactions: keroppsi and feder
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable feeling so tired of suffering in this existence. In my case I just see existence as being a futile cycle of senseless cruelty and unnecessary suffering, I could never believe there is a God or deeper purpose behind existence. To me existence is just a horrific mistake and once we die we simply cease existing, those who no longer exist are at peace now.

Reactions: keroppsi