heirofvoid

heirofvoid

Dec 20, 2021
So I recently quit my job and my family found out so now they want me to resume my studies again. It hasn't been smooth lately since they found out I lied for years and now, they're rushing me to enroll in any university when the enrollment period is almost over. It's been stressful lately since they're asking me to follow up on documents like TOR and honorable dismissal when that usually takes a month. I'm doing my best to go to my old university and painstakingly beg them to make it quick but I really doubt that's possible. It's just so stressful again since they're rushing me so I'm just taking whatever course. It doesn't really matter anyway since I just need to graduate to get that stupid degree. I honestly hate this and I've been thinking of ctb but I still don't have a good method up until now. It's so annoying to think about my future when I don't even want anything anymore. I couldn't really say this to them because it's not normal and I'll get scolded again so I make up stupid lies on why I'm like this.

I'm just so tired of this and wish I can think up of a ctb method already. This is so exhausting

Reactions: Unknown21
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I'm sorry your parents are treating you like they have been. People need to understand everyone progresses at their own rate. I hope they lighten up on you a bit to ease your suffering.

So sorry the world has brought you to this point OP.. I hope you manage to find peace no matter what.

• Love
Reactions: venin
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would feel so tired of being trapped in that situation, existing really can be so dreadful and I see it as being so cruel how it's not more straightforward to permanently escape from this existence. But anyway I wish you the best.

F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hello. Too bad the pressure they are putting you under. You should have more time to think carefully about what is best for you. Good luck.