E

Ella Disenchanted

Student
Sep 3, 2018
It's one of those days where I desperately need an out. The ability to hold it all back has gone and I have the opportunity. With the suicidal dissociation, I get waves of overwhelming exhaustion. Do I take my chance or try to sleep it off.. I really don't know. I'm tired to my very core. I know that much.

I feel like I don't want to go another minute let alone another day. On the other hand I feel like I could sleep for a week. I'm conflicted but that conflict makes me feel even more tired.

Reactions: sif, Weeping Garbage Can, Lifeisatrap and 8 others
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I understand more than I possibly could explain.

Reactions: sif, Weeping Garbage Can, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
I understand so well, too. I cannot live in this fear much longer. Something has to give.

SiArc

SiArc

sassy and sarcastic-y
Dec 10, 2018
I totally get it. The only thing keeping me here is I have a specific time and date to ctb. I am not quite done prepping my sacred space either. But as soon as the time comes I will be going.

T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
Bad weather today. Heavy rains and winds. It created a fear of unreal magnitude. It's a bit bette now, but after going through 3 hours of horrific fear that cannot be controlled, I really kept wondering if I am recovering or getting worse. It's hard.

Jenna

Jenna

Experienced
Nov 21, 2018
I am right there with you. I'm trying to hang in there as long as I can and get things ready plus prepare my family as best I can.

Reactions: sif, Weeping Garbage Can, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person