E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
This world is so fake I'm so tired of fighting everything is so pointless everyone all says the same thing be strong be positive u think I haven't tried or anyone else that feels the same Also it don't help I just want out I'm sick of everything I just don't want be part of this world anymore I wish my life could end fastest and soonest so I can be out of here

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7, Nem, Goneforgood and 5 others
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

i wanna die somewhere like up there
Mar 15, 2020
Likewise. I am tired of this world to. Mainly the system. For females, it's always about the b-tch with the biggest titties.....The proverbs 31 gal - as the christains would call it. She needs to be good looking, always keeps appearances, extroverted and business orientated on the home front, pop out babies and stay thin and banging her partner, even right after a watermelon pops out down there, so that your husband doesn't leave you for a better looking, and newer model. You must be perfect, and take care of all of your communities, and especially your husbands emotional needs (do all the communications) even if he treats you like you are a cunt...., keep a spotless house, go to work outside the home to work in a system created by men, ......do all the work in the home which is seen as a woman's duty, clean that house in high-heels....be perfect....don't ever get angry, and always smile like a good little pretty girl. Don't say too much either......women are to be seen and not heard. There purpose is to appear angelic to their partner.....and they are just to do the work with a smile......Milk em like cows. Pump em and dump em....this is how I see it play out for most of the ladies on this planet....It's just a shallow, materialistic, youth and looks obsessed world...

Last edited:
Reactions: televised_suicide, elizabethisworthless and RepressedMind
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

i wanna die somewhere like up there
Mar 15, 2020

This is a really good song. Nevermind the decade, but the message. I can really relate. I couldn't fit in school, but found acceptance elsewhere....for a time...but pleasures seemed to be short-lived on this planet.....but the song is great!

Reactions: elizabethisworthless
ssaaahmo

ssaaahmo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
I agree. I'm sick of being ostracized by many for not fitting the perfect mold. I'm told to be my own person. But when I do that, I'm treated like an outcast by many.

Reactions: Maximoo, itsamadworld and elizabethisworthless