• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

shrekbby

Oct 31, 2023
I've struggled with my mental health since the start of my teens, I'm turning 26 this fall. I got diagnosed with ADD in 2021, which made things easier for a while, I finally found the source for all my problems.

I can't keep up with the most basic things in life. I view life as it is, I need to work so I don't end up homeless and starving to death. That's basically what life is. I don't fit in, I don't meet life's requirements. I keep getting burnt out and having sick leaves from work. My work doesn't mean shit to me, it's just a job i need to not starve and be homeless. I've tried to imagine myself in a job I like, but there's no jobs that tickles my brain at all.

To be honest I've only been existing since age 13. The only reason I'm still here is because of everyone else. I don't want my death to inconvenience the ones I care about, especially my mom. But I also don't want to live anymore, it would be nice to be out of this world.

I'm thinking about death 24/7 lately, all my waking hours my head is full of death wishes for myself. When I'm out walking I hope I get run over by a car, or I see cleaning products and think about downing the whole flask. I also don't want to wake up after an attempt, everyone would be so disappointed in me for even trying. I'm also scared of a failed attempt making me a vegetable, no way I'm ending up like that.

It's already been this many years and I'm still (if not more) suicidal. When will it end? I hope I grow some balls soon and get it over with.

• Hugs
Reactions: shego1217, katyusha_kat, Unknown21 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I'd also be glad to cease existing, for me personally death truly is the only relief, I get that it's so dreadful suffering in this existence when you just wish to be gone. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: shrekbby
S

shego1217

May 15, 2024
I relate so much to this post (except for my death inconveniencing anyone). Can't inconvenience anyone if noone cares.

Reactions: shrekbby and lkjhgfdsa1