• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fight_or_flight

Fight_or_flight

Nov 19, 2023
I can't continue living anymore. I'm tired of living through another day, getting up and enduring problems after problems. When I look to the future, there's nothing ahead. Why is it so difficult to leave this place……… I'm considering the charcoal method or plastic bag + xanax method. But even those methods are difficult to carry out. How do you overcome survival instinct? How many benzodiazepines is required for a small built person? Would it be painful? How to ensure that it'd be pain free?
y is no one replying …. zzz

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: floralheaddress, GeoLavender23, wisp and 2 others
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Same here. Just pointless grinding day by day, throughout years.

• Aww..
Reactions: wisp and Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Same. Day by day the same story, the same abusive, egoistic ppl, yet difficult to take the final step.

wisp

wisp

Oct 19, 2023
Same. The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is the dog, my dog. I love when I wake up and he parties with me, I come home and the dog parties with me, wants to play and go out for walks or play with other dogs.
My dog is the only thing that makes me feel alive and if I died, I don't know in whose hands it would go. Unfortunately in my areas many people hate dogs, they even put poison on the streets aimed at killing them.
People here abandon dogs, or mistreat them, so I'm afraid to leave my dog in the hands of some psychopathic bastard who I would stalk while dead while I'm a "wandering soul"

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pole and divinemistress36
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
At least I have my SN exit kit more or less prepared, although with only dimenhydrinate OTC AE.

Reactions: losing hope
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also feel tired of suffering in this existence, it really shouldn't be so unnecessarily difficult to die. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

G

GeoLavender23

Feb 12, 2023
Yeah scared too, my mind can't even think straight to even do it, just suffering until I probably do it impulsively some day but no idea how will I..

Fight_or_flight

Fight_or_flight

Nov 19, 2023
thanks for replying, i feel less alone now. just need to gather the resource and courage to end it.