hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
Is anyone else just...tired of everything? I don't understand how non-suicidal people are okay with living, considering everything that's currently going on. Thousands of innocent people get killed every day due to pointless religion wars, everything is expensive, social media is terrible, toxic, and problematic. Groomers are EVERYWHERE. Ads are EVERYWHERE. Then there's work. We have to work just to be able to afford things like food, water, and a shelter. You don't work or have no excuse for not being able to work? Then you're f*cked and treated like trash. Working for 50 years until you reach old age and then spending the rest of your miserable life rotting away, has been so normalized, it's actually disgusting. The people in power are all crazy old people who won't stop until they finally bite the dust. Fucking Putin, Kim Jong Un, etc, are all no better than Hitler, they are power hungry scumbag assholes. And the people in power in europe are not much better. All those excuses for genocide, all that pointless killing, just because of religion, racism, and all that pointless shit that human beings themselves have created. It's all about money. Yes, while money itself can't buy happiness, it can definitely help making you feel better, while being poor is a death sentence. I hate the injustice that's going on in the world. The rich and poor. The abusers and abused. The killers and killed. So many humans are cruel and I feel bad for the animals and abused children.

Last edited:
Reactions: kitty_kat and x0nSS
X

x0nSS

Aug 11, 2023
Tired is too weak a word. For me at least. Will be CTB by the end of the month. I see what you say and agree. My conclusion is cant beat a dead slave.

Reactions: hibikikyuxx
hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
Tired is too weak a word. For me at least.
No you're right. I should've used "done" instead or something of that sort. I don't even feel tired anymore, it's more like I'm emotionally detached.
Will be CTB by the end of the month. I see what you say and agree. My conclusion is cant beat a dead slave.
Wish you good luck. I haven't found a method yet, I'm afraid that I have to pick a painful one because society is so selfish that they don't allow humans to die a painless death.

• Hugs
Reactions: kitty_kat
X

x0nSS

Aug 11, 2023
No you're right. I should've used "done" instead or something of that sort. I don't even feel tired anymore, it's more like I'm emotionally detached.

Wish you good luck. I haven't found a method yet, I'm afraid that I have to pick a painful one because society is so selfish that they don't allow humans to die a painless death.
Yea emotionally detached works.
Thanks for the luck. This site has helped me a lot. This site did not put me on my path but it has great resources. I found this site because of a failed attempt and i wanted to not fail again. I agree with the selfish comment.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I've always felt tired of existing. I just don't have any interest in this meaningless process of just waiting to die, I will always see it as preferable to not be burdened with the ability to exist, existence is just a terrible curse. And of course it's undeniable that this world is such a disgusting and evil place, I hate how humans create so much harm by denying us a right to die in peace, it's so horrible how we cannot just easily die despite all the suffering.