• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
from religious views to career choices, everyone thinks they're fucking right. human beings as a collective have fucked it all up. we argue and debate over who's imaginary friend in the sky is the real one, we push and stress children to the point of suicide from school, people work a job most of the time hating for four plus fucking decades. genuinely what is wrong with this species? what is wrong with human beings? we ruin the lives of others, we ruin the lives of animals, we ruin the earth. it's filled with greed and selfishness. i cant fucking take it anymore i'm losing my mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: LowLevelChimp, ColorlessTrees, card1nal and 14 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
One of the hardest things for people to accept is that they've been duped, or otherwise that a core belief is incorrect.

We want definiteness, which I guess is easiest to obtain if one assumes they're the smartest and know everything. It's a rough transition to realizing you don't, in fact, know everything.

Leads to a lot of society-wide bad happening perpetually without correction.

I agree it's frustrating.

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Losing my mind has been the answer. I'm so messed up I can barely think about all the chaos.

• Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr and ijustwishtodie
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
evolution produced a lot of idiots believing in god to explain the creation of the universe

Reactions: Arachno, Hollowman and ijustwishtodie
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Most humans believe a lot of lies . They don't even really understand that we are all going to die anyway

I start from a few first principles things that I know are true

1. I and every human will die anyway no matter what

2. Extreme pain extreme suffering and extreme torture are very bad and must be avoided at all costs . Anyone that says this is subjective can go let themselves be locked in a room and be tortured extremely for months and see how subjective that is which it is not . What is subjective fiction is all the garbage they tell us is so good, pleasurable or important : fuck all that shit anyway and it's nothing compared to the most excruciating constant unbearable pain. All that crap is just bait so u can fall into the most unbearable suffering or pain. And those who push it baiters

3. Evolution is true . A human is just cells that first cell

4. Almost Every thing else is false lies . And humans love to lie. Only things with massive evidence from many source that u can test or reason from first principles Should be trusted

5. Life is meaningless suffering.There is no reason to do anything much less work so hard just to exist under threat of extreme torture.

6. All these and more show life is very bad

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie