cristaleyez

cristaleyez

xe/they/it
Feb 21, 2023
UGH Im still Alive it's been almsot a motnh since I last talked her.e. 0k.

Well in the meantime..........I got diagnosed with antoehr FUCKING physical condiiton. I officially have rheumatoid artHartiis, fibromyalgaia, and now POTS. i fainted 4 the first time in my lief. [OMG Cute Death Simulator] I got a concussion from it. it suxcked.
How am i not just dead already fr0m having a dysfunction body? i wanna liek bash my head in until i turn into an oficila VEGETABLE.....jesus.

If U think yr wortheless, youre probably N0T as worthless as I am.........srsly, I went on a walk for a mile and I laid in bed 4 the rest of the day cuz I was already Fatigued. R u kidding me...?
I wana doctor 2 give me a good reason 2 live, and NOT involve anyb0dy else in that desc...like no "for ur family or for ur..." NONE of that...give ME and ONLY m e a good reason to live. U CANT. Ill never be wat I dreamed...i cant............i was literally givfted a shit ass body.

I havent even drawn 0rr opened up video gamez 4ever......i have no energy. how tf am i supp0seeddd 2 cope with this shit. liek 2 seconds away from going back 2 self harm cuz i liek it. been fantasizing about it. Ew!!
Can I get an assisted suicide? ^w^ LMFAO...

watever. i dont even need adv1ce. idk how u respond 2 this.
i leave u with soem lyricz:

WHEN IT GOES AROUND
IT COMES AROUND

WHEN IT GOES AROUND
IT GOES AROUND

IN A CYCLE
IN A HELIX
IN A SPIRAL

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
EmpathyMinded

EmpathyMinded

Student
May 1, 2023
For what it's worth, I don't think your worth is tied to your body. Who we are transcends that, the body is just where that identity happens to be. So whatever the case may be, you aren't worthless.

If you find the state you have to live in makes CTB necessary, that is your choice. I just don't accept you don't matter at all, or that it's somehow tied to what your body can do or actions it performs. Like even with your body that way that you pushed yourself and got a mile is something. I admire that. I never get out like I should, so I respect your strength there. You do have things about yourself to be proud of, whether they matter enough for you to want to stay or not.

If you don't mind, what song are those lyrics from btw? You got me intrigued.