R

RN13

Pharma kills
Jun 3, 2024
Any tips to make it the least worst for the finder?

When doing it against a wall maybe hang a curtain too over myself as example? So that it's not instant visible first sight and the picture doesn't stay in the mind too badly.

I also put on the note call the police and don't open the door.

Can't do SN etc. I have already toxic damage and chronic pain.

I'm not that scared for full s. since i can handle pain. I did handle already for years. But can't handle it anymore. So that last bit will be ok as a last time. I also can't risk more brain damage.

Tnx for tips (if they come)

Last edited:
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
Unfortunately whoever finds you will probably be at least a little traumatized. You could try to adjust things like the location to change who finds you. If that matters to you.

I worry about the same thing with my method. My roommate will no doubt find my body first and he does not handle things well. He will for sure be traumatized. For me, I've just been trying to desensitize myself about it. The older you get the more people you know who have died. It is what it is. Someone is going to see me dead eventually (even if it was by natural causes or an accident). I can't stop that from happening. The people who find me hopefully will acknowledge that I've wanted to die for a long time now and make peace with my decision. I like to think that they'll get over it and not think about it much after a while. I still feel bad about it but I'm sick of staying alive so that other people feel better.

A note on the door is a good idea. The police will have seen things like this and may not be as impacted by it. Although I'm willing to bet the person who sees the note will still open the door. I would.

I wish you the best of luck. Let us know if you come up with a good solution.

• Informative
Reactions: alltoomuch2, cowboypants and RN13
R

RN13

Pharma kills
Jun 3, 2024
Unfortunately whoever finds you will probably be at least a little traumatized. You could try to adjust things like the location to change who finds you. If that matters to you.

I worry about the same thing with my method. My roommate will no doubt find my body first and he does not handle things well. He will for sure be traumatized. For me, I've just been trying to desensitize myself about it. The older you get the more people you know who have died. It is what it is. Someone is going to see me dead eventually (even if it was by natural causes or an accident). I can't stop that from happening. The people who find me hopefully will acknowledge that I've wanted to die for a long time now and make peace with my decision. I like to think that they'll get over it and not think about it much after a while. I still feel bad about it but I'm sick of staying alive so that other people feel better.

A note on the door is a good idea. The police will have seen things like this and may not be as impacted by it. Although I'm willing to bet the person who sees the note will still open the door. I would.

I wish you the best of luck. Let us know if you come up with a good solution.
Thanks for your post.

I'll lock the door of the barn.
Put a curtain for the window
Put a towel in front of me so the sight is limited.

Then i did my best i think..
Someone coming out of a car crash is no fun either.

I don't want to go but ive suffered enough with iatrogenic injury. I have too.

Reactions: DeathSleep and alltoomuch2
D

dolemitedrums

Student
Jun 12, 2024
Sounds like you have already put more consideration toward others than most.

• Love
Reactions: RN13