• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

oliviarolandomartin

Nov 24, 2022
These are things I've picked up on so take it or leave it, I know many could care less, but not everyone, no doubt some here want to romanticize the scene where they decided to take in account everything and chose to end their life at their own hands, leaving behind a rendered scene that they have control over unlike what they had in living, a silent peaceful corpse without a pulse, eyes closed, colour fading, a suicide note at hand asking for forgiveness or lamenting about how 'sorry' they were.

Here are tips on methods that I'm familiar with, the ones that interest me, if isn't listed then it's because i do not care for that method, apart from overdose I do not know how to obtain drugs and my time is limited to put forth the effort in researching/finding them.

) Gunshot

1 Consider not blowing you're brains apart, there is no need for overkill, shotguns and rifles can be VERY graphic, imagine brain matter evacuated from the skull, massive tissue trauma (a crater in your head, flaps of skin barley hanging on, eyeballs gouged out from their origin) ,
1/3 head of your head blown off til all's left is below your eyes in case of a temple shot with a powerful rifle, if you think it's going to look cool or badass or something let me tell you it probably won't, it's just gross.

2 Consider shooting yourself in the chest instead of the head, you may have to do it multiple times but likely not, you could even allow to see if you survive maybe you want to give life a second shot, but you could face cardiovascular damage or broken ribs. You can also opt for the stomach but this is riskier due to possible health complications if you survive as it's were a bunch of critical organs are located.

I don't have any more tips it's really hard to wrong with one as long as you are not using a heavy caliber/powerful weapon than the scene is going to be pristine so long as you are 'pristine' in attractiveness, there's going to be a lot of blood and you are going to be in the middle of it.

I don't know how you could muss it up but if you end up with blood all over your face, then you may look like a toppled painter depicting a crimson scene, or at worst an inebriated clown.

) Fall from Height

1 Keep in mind the farther you're fall is the more mangled and twisted your limbs will get upon impact, this is pure speculation but I'd say that like 60 meters will result in definite body disfigurement and anything beyond that your guts will explode revealing all you're innards,
and it doesn't matter much how pretty you are on the outside all you're bright fleshy organs won't do justice to you're looks, you are warned.

2 Keep in mind whats below, pedestrians - you may strike someone and create a homicide-suicide scene, do not be that person.
Steel picket fences, you could be embedded or torn apart on one of those, unattended vehicles - someone could be inside also you would be damaging someone's property, if there was a downpour you could wind up in unhygienic murky waters containing trash and debris.

3 If your a girl and you wearing loose fitting feminine clothing like a skirt or a dress consider binding you're feet together with a cloth or rope so that you aren't exposed. Or tying your t-shirt into a knot so that your chest isn't exposed.

4 You're clothing could end up tattered from the wind as you decline from the jumping point revealing your skin or underwear.

5 If you have implants they could explode on impact, leaving silicone and fatty tissue visible.

) Hanging

1 Choose a location where you will be found because if not you will ripen on the rope. Given a bit of time maybe 2-3 days you will begin to look like a zombie, your skin will turn grey/green, your eyes will be hazy and glazed over, you will begin to bloat and appear rotten, if given a week to expire then maggots will infest in you, your body will bloat to nasty proportions, wide scabs will appear, the skin appears paper thin, you're eyes bulge and pop out, your skin turns dark brown or black, your arms and knees will raise, body fluids will pour out of your orifices namely you're crotch. Blood, bile, mucus, etc. The stench will be foul and overwhelming. Flies will be swarming.

2 In warm summer or humid environments or a wet forestry areas obviously you are going to expire much faster than in a snowy wintry environment.

ideal locations:

a home shared with others
a public bathroom, shower
a school or a gym
a workplace
a balcony or catwalk
a bridge

less than ideal:

an apartment you live by yourself
abandoned building/warehouse
train yard/desolate structure
a building in a corridor rarely frequented
a basement, crawlspace
in the woods, or unfrequented landscape
a skyscraper

3 If you are a lady know that you may fluctuate widely in the noose, so you could experience a wardrobe malfunction like your sleeve dipping below your shoulders.

4 Go pee beforehand especially if you are a lady otherwise you will piss all over yourself as you asphyxiate yourself in the ligature and lose control over voluntary movements. Ladies have sensitive nerves down there and will void their bladder much more than males.

5 Don't leave awaiting a bowel movement or you will shit yourself, and it won't be pleasant at all. Really this isn't east to avoid and the outcome is less than romantic I would suggest fasting beforehand and going at least the day beforehand, don't consume curry or anything..

6 Don't cry a lot beforehand to the point that your nose begins running or you will have a couple strings of mucus clinging to your nostrils when you are found.

7 If you live in a country that is not Western consider not hanging in the nude, partially nude, or in lingerie because you may be photographed and you have no control over what media outlets do with those images.

8 You're tongue will become swollen and stick out of your mouth to avoid this you could cover your mouth with tape but of course that will look funny as well.

9 On the other hand in other instances likely found very quickly your mouth may be left gaping open as if you have something to say.

10 If you hang yourself in a public area anyone can film you, violate you, steal from you, beat you, etc.

11 If you leave a suicide behind place it away not beneath you or you may piss/decompose on it.

12 if you get rained on you might be pruny as the skin absorbs residue.

13 Consider a ligature of fabric, something soft and silky as opposed to a heavy rope to reduce ligature bruises/ridges.

14 If you must leave behind a note that indicates you weren't murdered so that it isn't assumed that an abusive ex/spouse strangulated you and hung you up
or if your black that you were lynched by the white man.

15 Though uncommon your nose may bleed and if so you will stain your clothing. Also saliva can stain as well.

) Train

1 Always lay down on the outside of the track, not the inside so that whenever the train runs you over you will be decapitated swiftly and there will be little blood, as the heat from the wheels will cauterize the wound. If you aren't positioned correctly or have any of your limbs such as your hands and arms on the rail they will be cut away revealing yellow fatty tissue. If your head is at a different angle other than laying in a prone position then it would be less than desired and you may loose your ears, it won't look right.

Side note: the advantage of this method is that the conductor will likely notice you and notify the police however at the same time you traumatize an innocent person who can only act as a bystander as they cannot stop a train propelling in speed quickly.

) Carbon monoxide poisoning/ sodium nitrite

1 If you commit this method inside of a vehicle or another place ensure that you would be found in a reasonable fashion of time, otherwise you may not be discovered for 4-5 days as seen in recent cases of a couple of celebrities. It will be foul in a closed environment such as a car if left to decompose.

) All methods, You could leave behind clues, like a call or voicemail, or letter, social media post, or unusual behavior like giving away possessions, or a lessening in mood to alert others that something isn't right when they realize that your missing. You could indicate an area or what method you used. Bring your phone with you so that you can be tracked, or maybe a dog so it can bark.

) If you're a lady don't take you're unborn child with you :(

Last edited: