Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
Tinder might seem like it helps people meet, but for me, it's been rough. You're judging people based on looks, which messes with your head. Getting rejected or ignored makes you feel like shit, like you're not good enough. And the chats? They're mostly just surface stuff, leaving you feeling empty. Real connections never happen. Using Tinder leaves you feeling miserable. After five months on Tinder, I haven't scored a single date. It's been all swipes and chats, but nothing's panned out.

I'm at a point where this whole Tinder thing has just added to my frustration, I feel so lonely and so ready to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: thot88, Hotsackage, koipu1337 and 3 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Tinder is for hook ups and it shows. Most people who are on it want a hot person willing to sleep with them I've noticed and while I don't know what you look like, maybe the difference in intention shows. I don't think you will get what you want from the app anyways, but I'm basing a lot of my assumptions on your dislike for the surface level conversations.

Call it copium bullshit if you will, that's my two cents.

• Informative
Reactions: ctvunny, Oneness and koipu1337
AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
You are right on the money, after a year of using it I realized the same things. And to add to what you already mentioned, what dates I managed to get were ghosters... They agreed to meet and when the time to actually meet came they ghosted me. Tinder doesn't allow you to report ghosters. To them it's perfectly fine. This goes to show how much they care about your experience, they only shove ads down your throat and promote the crap out of their premium plans.

And you are right, this Tinder crap made me feel like there is no decent person to meet and actually have a meaningful conversation. It makes you feel so lonely.

Reactions: Oneness and koipu1337
koipu1337

koipu1337

Nov 16, 2023
Are you male? If so, it isn't worth your time unless if you're extremely attractive. There's a turbo pareto principle in play there where very few men are selected by almost all of the women; some call it "hypergamy" or other terms but it's a very real phenomenon. Put yourself out there IRL for the best results

• Informative
Reactions: Oneness