• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
is it a really shitty thing to kill myself around or on someone's birthday rather than weeks or months away from it? it's not intentional I just don't think that I can hang on much longer anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: Thanatos and Marz
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
If you die a accidental or natural death you also can´t decide if there´s a birthday or something. Just do it, when you fell it´s right for you.

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, Itsalmosttime and sadbunny
Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
is it a really shitty thing to kill myself around or on someone's birthday rather than weeks or months away from it? it's not intentional I just don't think that I can hang on much longer anymore
I feel you, my mom's and borhter's bdays are both next month and I don't wanna ruin them but like, I can't hold on.

A

Avery Jordan

Oct 14, 2019
I would say make a gap of at least 3 days before or after.

T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Personally I'd wait about a week but I agree that only you know when your time is up

passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
I wouldn't call it shitty at all. Waiting on the few close relatives I have birthdays to come and go has been screwing me up for months now, and things have been getting worse and worse for me. I guess I care too much, but I don't have much family left, and I don't want them thinking about me when it's supposed to be a happy day for them. It depends on how bad your situation is. If you can't hang on you just can't. But the one good thing about waiting it out is that it gives you more time to plan out exactly how you're going to ctb and not wind up in a hospital. Most attempted suicides fail because people go about it impulsively. So in a way I'm glad I've waited because I feel like I've got it right and won't be just another failure. Hope this helps a little.

Reactions: Marz
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I had this thought too as my partner's birthday is coming up and I thought I'd better wait until after. Then I realised he's going to be devastated whatever day I chose. His birthday will never be the same either way. Gutted.