• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
Im thinking of going around to look for different spots. Ik of like 1 bridge and freeway overpasses but ik there has to be other "hotspots". The real question is will I get the urge to jump or not ? Im in Los Angeles if anybody has any ideas.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr and Captive_Mind515
Macc_Lad_71

Macc_Lad_71

Feb 15, 2024
somewhere quiet where no one else will see it !

Reactions: Return2themoonlight
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
oh you're a jumper too? :o unfortunately u will almost certainly get the opposite urge, thx to good ole SI. i hope u have smthg to overpower it, like strong enough negative emotions or alc/drugs.

i've gone to my jumping spot (10 story parking garage) 3x & they all just ended as 'test runs', lol. i honestly dk if i'll ever have the courage to jump, but its the most efficient method available to me so🧸too bad logic alone isn't enough to overcome it :p

i personally wouldn't feel comfy enough jumping from a height as low as an overpass or most bridges. if you're in a big city like LA hopefully you'll find some better/higher options.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
somewhere quiet where no one else will see it !
Thats what im hoping to find or come across but I feel the highest spots like that all end up being in the Angeles National Forest, which I can't get to reliably cause I don't have a car. Or money for a lyft/uber.
oh you're a jumper too? :o unfortunately u will almost certainly get the opposite urge, thx to good ole SI. i hope u have smthg to overpower it, like strong enough negative emotions or alc/drugs.

i've gone to my jumping spot (10 story parking garage) 3x & they all just ended as 'test runs', lol. i honestly dk if i'll ever have the courage to jump, but its the most efficient method available to me so🧸too bad logic alone isn't enough to overcome it :p

i personally wouldn't feel comfy enough jumping from a height as low as an overpass or most bridges. if you're in a big city like LA hopefully you'll find some better/higher options.
That is highly true but I honestly feel like my negative emotions and will to ctb is strong enough to overcome it. At least, I hope it is... My desire to die is stronger than my desire to live so I feel as long as I pick the right spot and mentally prepare myself, I'll be able to push through it. The best spots to me are the high rise buildings but its hard to get up there but Im still looking. I hope to find a place that meets all my requirements as well as a partner possibly to jump with.

Last edited: