devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
hello.

alright I think i'm ready to start thinking about methods now.
i'm tired of feeling like a failure and I cannot take this loneliness anymore.
I have pushed everyone away because I don't deserve to have anyone that cares.
my ex boyfriend told me I wasted 2 years of his life and that he's tired of putting up
with 'all of my bull shit'
I just feel so alone right now and I'm ready to stop being a huge ass burden on everyone.

so, I tried partial hanging but failed and it wasn't easy to do because my SI kicked in a lot.
i'm looking for a more peaceful way, I know there's many forums on here about peaceful ways
but I want to start a new discussion.
thoughts? feedback? opinions?

• Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk, Quase Nada and Mud.
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
You probably heard of N by now. It is most peaceful, but not easy to come across. SN is not too bad either, however you will feel some temporary discomfort, depending if you do it properly, but its easy to obtain. Carbon monoxide is also considered peaceful, depending if you want to go this route

Reactions: devil and Mud.
L

LonelyCarioca

Sep 11, 2019
When I first found this forum, I was looking for information because I had failed a couple ill-planned attempts before and I didn't want to end up in the same place again. The resources section has been tremendously helpful and has even introduced me to methods I had never heard of as options for a peaceful death. I have changed methods a few times, but like you I started out with partial hanging. I tried and tried but I couldn't find my sweet spot and I determined it just wasn't the method for me.

I like the idea of drifting off to sleep in a comfy bed and never waking up and am now invested in SN. Excited is the wrong word, but I'm feeling confident that this is going to be what works for me. I have most of my supplies, and knowing my time to ctb is close is such a comfort to me I think in part because it gives me the control I am desperately trying to find as my life spirals more and more into chaos.

I know there have been recent doubts about SN but I don't plan on deviating from the guide at all. It's not the time for experimenting.

• Hugs
Reactions: devil, okaoki, Mud. and 1 other person
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
I feel the same. A sorry loser just waiting for time to pass, completely apathic to everything else.
Most peaceful method is hands down N, but, depending on where you are, it's almost impossible to get right now.
SN is an alternative but somehow there are still some questions about it's effectiveness and painfulness.

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
You probably heard of N by now. It is most peaceful, but not easy to come across. SN is not too bad either, however you will feel some temporary discomfort, depending if you do it properly, but its easy to obtain. Carbon monoxide is also considered peaceful, depending if you want to go this route
you can buy SN online? do you need to take anything with it? sorry I know this is probably already written somewhere, i'm just too lazy to find it

Reactions: Mud.
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
Check out the SN megathread.
Lots of answers and always room for more questions.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/

Reactions: devil
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
Hilarious tha6 on any other website someone would give you the suicide hotline link. I would like to ask what is the difference between SN and just Nitrogen or Helium methods?

Last edited:
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Definitely N but it is hard to get at the moment it seems.

okaoki

okaoki

last
Aug 4, 2018
sad that my only option are just jumping , i can't find any other way , i hope you find a better method that suits you.

Reactions: devil and White_Room293
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
sad that my only option are just jumping , i can't find any other way , i hope you find a better method that suits you.
What other options have you exhausted?

okaoki

okaoki

last
Aug 4, 2018
What other options have you exhausted?
i would try to hang but after reading in this forum it's too hard , get N or SN or whatever hard to get
it's not possible for me , unless i got firearms which hard to get in my country,
i don't do any bloody method ( while alive). i still prefer a more painless option.
jumping might the only option i have ,