CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This rral serious ,time move keep everything be worse, need serious not stay life, need serious leave ,why not plan leave not want stay anymore it all burden exidt even leave hard. This torture stay see body everything worse not abil thing. Also many problem.money custom rtc wat do not know this trap. Ig life static nit worsen maybe find solutions problem life change now possible mayb ctb next year not know thing worse. Terrible concept terrible exist

• Hugs
Reactions: leeloosnow, Dead Meat, ClownMe and 2 others
F

freight_train

Oct 14, 2022
I plan on cbting soon. I agree that nothing gets better, only worse as times goes by. perhaps it could get better in the sense that you learn to adapt and get used to the shit and suffering... but fuck that. I hear you, man.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, CTB Dream and rock3
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Sorry life made suffering hope peaceful, actual even adapt stl worse nothing good all die end. woman me

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and freight_train
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life certainly is a terrible concept, one that is completely unnecessary and should have never been a thing in the first place. I do believe that as time goes on things do just get more tiring and dreadful causing us to suffer more. All of this makes the thought of permanent rest sound incredibly appealing.
The fact that things can get so much worse beyond how any of us could imagine is very horrifying and nobody can deny all of the cruelty in this world. It can be very awful feeling trapped here with no escape and I agree that existence is certainly a burden, one that I wish I never had to experience.
I wish you freedom.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, leeloosnow and CTB Dream