Politecat

Politecat

Dec 9, 2018
So my friends are pretty worried now, and it's only a matter of time before my parents are notified, but I don't want to rush this because I'm scared of screwing up, or being caught on time. My method is SN, how should I go on about it, and what should my backup plan if I do fail my initial attempt?

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, therhydler and 2 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Rushing your attempt is dooming it to fail, so you're doing well in that you don't want to rush it. Even if your parents are notified, you'll probably still have times when they're not home, right? Just put on a fake smiling mask, act as if you're OK and hold out until you've got enough time alone to take the SN.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, TiredHorse and 4 others
SiArc

SiArc

sassy and sarcastic-y
Dec 10, 2018
So my friends are pretty worried now, and it's only a matter of time before my parents are notified, but I don't want to rush this because I'm scared of screwing up, or being caught on time. My method is SN, how should I go on about it, and what should my backup plan if I do fail my initial attempt?
Take your time. Do your own research.
This place has some good resources in the megathread but if you are going to use a method be knowledgeable in how it works and why it works so you can taylor it to you so you can succeed. Don't go off another's story or gossip.

Attempt to reverse your friends worry. So hard to do I know but do what must be done while you gather your tools and knowledge base. A rushed plan is doomed to fail. I feel for you but take the time that is needed and put on the best act of your life.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, TiredHorse and 1 other person
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Politecat ,

There is no shortcut for proper research.

It's even unsure how reliable this method is, and uncertain to what extent this method leads to to suffering.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap and TiredHorse