Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
How long do I need for full/partial suspension? I mean, since I lose consciousness until I die. How much time does it pass? I need to know because I do not want to be half discovered and get brain damage, also, because if I do not find an app to send whats app messages with delay, I could send it just before hanging up, turn off the phone and then hang, but I do not want to be rescued.

Thank you.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy, VoloFataliDoce, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
fastFWD

fastFWD

running out of time...
Feb 12, 2019
hi friend just wanted to leave a note on rope position based on personal experience. as a guy I had gently leaned into the noose right above my Adam's apple to highest spot on neck and was out almost instantly. there really is no changing your mind once you step into the noose. personally I did not want to 'long drop' into it for fear of paralysis and living through it...

Reactions: TheGoodGuy, NoDream, VoloFataliDoce and 6 others
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
hi friend just wanted to leave a note on rope position based on personal experience. as a guy I had gently leaned into the noose right above my Adam's apple to highest spot on neck and was out almost instantly. there really is no changing your mind once you step into the noose. personally I did not want to 'long drop' into it for fear of paralysis and living through it...

That scares me a lot, the instinct to survive and end brain damage.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Redt2go, suffering and 2 others
Burbank

Burbank

sleepyhead
Feb 12, 2019
I found this after some digging. I don't know how true this is, but seems pretty interesting. I'd like to think it's quick and painless way it ctb...

Reactions: lemmeeleev, TheGoodGuy, NoDream and 6 others
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
During complete hanging it is tens of minutes usually. But partial suspension can be very individual. Here is many variable factors (the position of the body, the position of the rope, changes of positions - moving is possible, weight etc). Honestly, overcome the survival instict is the biggest problem. Be successful and have blackout can be very long time and many attempts.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Eren, fastFWD and 3 others
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
During complete hanging it is tens of minutes usually. But partial suspension can be very individual. Here is many variable factors (the position of the body, the position of the rope, changes of positions - moving is possible, weight etc). Honestly, overcome the survival instict is the biggest problem. Be successful and have blackout can be very long time and many attempts.

ok thanks, full suspension seems more reliable, but also more painful.

Reactions: lemmeeleev
Ldog9

Ldog9

Student
Jan 12, 2019
a full suspension hanging done correctly will kill you instantly by breaking your neck.
but is much more difficult to set up.

a partial presents variables that affect time it takes to pass out. ie knot placement, ligature diameter, neck size, etc. but you're looking at seconds if you put all your weight down at once and it's done correctly.

but as othera have said overcoming survival instinct will take the most time.

Reactions: lemmeeleev and Eren
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
The only thing that worries me is getting brain damage or paralysis.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, TheGoodGuy, NoDream and 1 other person
B

BjartNO

Student
Sep 21, 2018
a full suspension hanging done correctly will kill you instantly by breaking your neck.
but is much more difficult to set up.

Full suspension does not break your neck.
You are thinking about a long drop hanging, something else entirely

NoEasyWayOut

NoEasyWayOut

Jan 20, 2019
After many hours and days spent researching this method, the sources I could gather stimate between 6 and 9 minutes for brain death after hanging.. That would be the time the last involuntary movements/seizures of the body stop, but as 21Neberg said, you could be resurrected up until half an hour after hanging... So try to find a time window of at least 1 or 2 hours when you're sure nobody will be around

Edit: spelling corrections

Reactions: lemmeeleev, TheGoodGuy, NoDream and 2 others
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
After many hours and days spent researching this method, the sources I could gather stimate between 6 and 9 minutes for brain death after hanging.. That would be the time the last involuntary movements/seizures of the body stop, but as 21Neberg said, you could be resurrected up until half an hour after hanging... So try to find a time window of at least 1 or 2 hours when you're sure nobody will be around

Edit: spelling corrections

Thank you, I will take it very seriously.

Reactions: NoEasyWayOut
W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
Does anyone know the chances of regaining consciousness with partial? Could you regain consciousness even if the rope/ligature and the anchor point didn't break?

Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
ok thanks, full suspension seems more reliable, but also more painful.
Partial hanging and complete hanging should be circa the same. The same quick, the same painful. Roots are the same, it is strangulation by a rope with use of gravitation and your weight. But if you make it wrong, partial hanging can be interrupted. It is a positive, but also a negative side. If you have not a choice, you die by first attempt and it can be the best choice. I tried partial hanging many times and withouth a success. In complete hanging this problem doesn´t exist.

L

Logic

Student
Dec 20, 2018
How long do I need for full/partial suspension? I mean, since I lose consciousness until I die. How much time does it pass? I need to know because I do not want to be half discovered and get brain damage, also, because if I do not find an app to send whats app messages with delay, I could send it just before hanging up, turn off the phone and then hang, but I do not want to be rescued.

Thank you.

Just use Google boomerang. You can set up the emails to send whenever and you can cancel sending them as long as you cancel before they were suppose to send. Honestly, if you insist on not sending the messages on delay I would just not send messages. It's simply not worth the risk, you could be permanently in a wheel chair or whether else.

Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Just use Google boomerang. You can set up the emails to send whenever and you can cancel sending them as long as you cancel before they were suppose to send. Honestly, if you insist on not sending the messages on delay I would just not send messages. It's simply not worth the risk, you could be permanently in a wheel chair or whether else.

Thanks, I'll take a look

Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018

If I sent a message with delay, I would do it with days of delay so that it does not affect me in any way, so I need to be able to cancel them. Can Boomeran send scheduled emails even if my computer and mobile phone are turned off? Thank you.

L

Logic

Student
Dec 20, 2018
If I sent a message with delay, I would do it with days of delay so that it does not affect me in any way, so I need to be able to cancel them. Can Boomeran send scheduled emails even if my computer and mobile phone are turned off? Thank you.

Yea of course. It sends independently of if your phone/computer is off.

Reactions: Eren