• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
I feel like I'm running out of time to lock this down. SI gets in the way of partial, SN sourcing is something I'm working on but cannot afford to lose any money, the death that would result from my ending up on the street would no doubt be extremely painful and not at all quick, with my luck. This shit is terrifying because I know my landlord doesnt give a fuck, I have ZERO family to fall back on (Actual Orphan Crew) and the friends that have said, 'oh move here blah blah' are completely delusional about the situation I'm in. Moving is not free nor cheap. I just want to get the fuck out of here. Any other junkie buddies on here think 8 months is enough time away from F for it to kill me this time? Fuck, man. I can't take this feeling anymore, I feel like I am constantly screaming but people just look on as if everything is normal.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder and Rocinante