Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I've overstayed my welcome in life. today was an eye opener. I'm very ready to go. I had a friend on here who I admire greatly and is gone. He was a good man but determined to leave. I miss him. Each day that goes by the so-called hope that I have dissipates. I had a huge panic attack at work today. Not one person helped me - I'm not surprised. I'm really not important enough for anyone there to help me. It made me realize that these people were pushing me over the edge - maybe I should thank them. I've certainly lived long enough, met some nice people, traveled. Why would I want to stay here? The world isnt what it used to be - people just don't care about each other - I'm a misfit - I dont fit in anywhere. It's too painful for me to stay and continue to put up with the hatred the world has to offer. I have no family and no friends. I leave no one behind (Im pretty lucky). I want to go peacefully. I want to die the way I want to die. Unfortunately I was never able to live the way I wanted to live. So, time to pack up the old truck and get on the road. I'll be around for a while longer (maybe two weeks). You all have been so good to me and I so appreciate all the input you've given me. I'm sorry this site is here because it makes it so real that there are so many hurting people, but I'm so grateful that it is here because it has helped me and I;ve met some great people. Thanks SS

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: XdragonsoulX, CW36, Praestat_Mori and 8 others
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
As always when its someone you know it hurts seeing their pain. I feel that way about you. I know you'll be much more at peace soon and thats comforting for me.

i've enjoyed the time we spent getting to know one another, you seem like a truly amazing person who didn't deserve this.. Love you as always friend and thanks for posting an update. Will be here for you till you're gone. As always hope you have a decent day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
As always when its someone you know it hurts seeing their pain. I feel that way about you. I know you'll be much more at peace soon and thats comforting for me.

i've enjoyed the time we spent getting to know one another, you seem like a truly amazing person who didn't deserve this.. Love you as always friend and thanks for posting an update. Will be here for you till you're gone. As always hope you have a decent day.
You are one of the kindest, sweetest people I've ever met. You dealt with me with patience and caring. I will never forget what you did for me. Thank you just doesn't seem good enough

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and day
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Please be kind to yourself as you endure the next weeks. You know you have our understanding and support.

KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
I don't think I've interacted with you much, but from the posts I've read, you seem like a genuinely really nice and caring person who just got dealt a bad hand. You deserve way better. I'm sorry life has been like this to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
It looks like you are ready, hope your journey is smooth to a better destination.

May we find wellness

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Your feelings of wishing to be free from this dreadful world really are understandable to me, I hope you eventually find what you are searching for, best wishes.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
For what it's worth, your posts have made me giggle in the past- especially the line- 'It's not who you know, it's who you blow'. I have a similar cynical world view as you. I'm so sorry it has come to this for you. It's just so sad how many lovely people there are here who have just been trampled all over by other people and by life. I hope you can be kind to yourself in the coming days and I hope you find peace.

• Hugs