F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Let's do another one!

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and moshimoshi
F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
What are you drinking this time? 💙🍻🥂
Wild Turkey American Honey.

Edit: I love pixel art and your signature is AMAZING! I love animated pixel stuff!

• Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower, not-2-b-the-answer and moshimoshi
M

moshimoshi

Apr 6, 2024
Wild Turkey American Honey.

Edit: I love pixel art and your signature is AMAZING! I love animated pixel stuff!
Ooooooo Ngl that sounds really good. Do you have a favorite alcohol?
Me too!! Animated pixel stuff is so cool 🖤 I'm glad you love it as well!!
Here's a few more for you that are kind of similar to the one in my signature
7FA4FFB3 CECB 48CC AA3C 41B50B197CC9
7CFD3B78 48A6 4A1F 89B9 059C6DA30D06
823FF331 9017 49E5 BA2C F5FCC7D7FF72
8B9B3725 303A 4257 8C25 C049F14CBF7F

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Forveleth
F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
Ooooooo Ngl that sounds really good. Do you have a favorite alcohol?
Me too!! Animated pixel stuff is so cool 🖤 I'm glad you love it as well!!
Here's a few more for you that are kind of similar to the one in my signature
View attachment 136643
View attachment 136644
View attachment 136645
View attachment 136646
This is the best day of my life. I loooooooooooooove animated pixel art because I love trying to figure out what parts of the picture change with animation and what parts stay the same. Also, as an old™️ Millennial, I am hard wired to appreciate pixel graphics.

To answer your question, I usually pick Irish whiskey but also anything that happens to mix well with chocolate.

• Hugs
M

moshimoshi

Apr 6, 2024
This is the best day of my life. I loooooooooooooove animated pixel art because I love trying to figure out what parts of the picture change with animation and what parts stay the same. Also, as an old™️ Millennial, I am hard wired to appreciate pixel graphics.

To answer your question, I usually pick Irish whiskey but also anything that happens to mix well with chocolate.
Haha I'm glad you like them :) ❤️ Yeah it's really interesting to me as well! It's definitely fun to examine all of the unique little details in animated pixel art. I've never tried Irish whiskey but I really want to. Mmmmmmmm chocolate with alcohol is amazing 🔥I would totally get drunk with you if I had alcohol lol
What's your favorite part about drinking? And what kind of drunk do you tend to be? (Happy, sad, sleepy, etc.)

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
Do you drink every day?

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth and moshimoshi
F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
Haha I'm glad you like them :) ❤️ Yeah it's really interesting to me as well! It's definitely fun to examine all of the unique little details in animated pixel art. I've never tried Irish whiskey but I really want to. Mmmmmmmm chocolate with alcohol is amazing 🔥I would totally get drunk with you if I had alcohol lol
What's your favorite part about drinking? And what kind of drunk do you tend to be? (Happy, sad, sleepy, etc.)
My favorite part of drunk is that it elevates my mood enough to get rid of the depression. Unfortunately, it also tends to spike my anxiety, but I'll honestly take that as a side effect of treatment™️.

As far as what kind of drunk I am, usually I'm a jovial, social drunk (hence this thread) but there can be times where I am just angry and bitter. It heavily depends on how much I've been drinking in the day/weeks before and what kind of mood I am in that day.

Obviously, I am using this as self-medication, which I highly DO NOT recommend.
Do you drink every day?
Not currently although I have gone through periods (usually lasting less than 3 months) where I do drink every day.

• Hugs
  • Love
M

moshimoshi

Apr 6, 2024
My favorite part of drunk is that it elevates my mood enough to get rid of the depression. Unfortunately, it also tends to spike my anxiety, but I'll honestly take that as a side effect of treatment™️.

As far as what kind of drunk I am, usually I'm a jovial, social drunk (hence this thread) but there can be times where I am just angry and bitter. It heavily depends on how much I've been drinking in the day/weeks before and what kind of mood I am in that day.

Obviously, I am using this as self-medication, which I highly DO NOT recommend.

Not currently although I have gone through periods (usually lasting less than 3 months) where I do drink every day.
It tends to spike my anxiety as well, but it makes me feel really floaty and nice at the same time. If I'm in a bad mood before drinking though it makes it 1000x worse so I can definitely relate to your mood affecting it 😭 yeah using it as self medication can be rlly damaging, it's so hard to resist not doing it sometimes though lol. What's your favorite thing to do while drunk? Here's some pixel animations relating to drinking/alcohol that I found
E8F395C9 3D7C 4681 B030 F3C5DB6A7184
E3D68276 DF28 48C4 A5E5 16E5EA690FA8
A3F1BEE7 2B79 4ED3 9E3B 165D77DD69FE

• Love
F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
It tends to spike my anxiety as well, but it makes me feel really floaty and nice at the same time. If I'm in a bad mood before drinking though it makes it 1000x worse so I can definitely relate to your mood affecting it 😭 yeah using it as self medication can be rlly damaging, it's so hard to resist not doing it sometimes though lol. What's your favorite thing to do while drunk? Here's some pixel animations relating to drinking/alcohol that I found
View attachment 136655
View attachment 136657
View attachment 136658
Alcohol has been shown to increase cortisol, which is the hormone tied to stress. ☹️

If I owned a bar this last one would be my road sign out front.

I don't necessarily have a "favorite" thing to do while drunk as I just use drinking to get through my day (I'm an aspiring alcoholic). I do tend to sing a lot and also I LOVE to get hammered before I do chores. Grocery shopping and cleaning while blitzed it fantastic.

• Yay!
M

moshimoshi

Apr 6, 2024
Alcohol has been shown to increase cortisol, which is the hormone tied to stress. ☹️

If I owned a bar this last one would be my road sign out front.

I don't necessarily have a "favorite" thing to do while drunk as I just use drinking to get through my day (I'm an aspiring alcoholic). I do tend to sing a lot and also I LOVE to get hammered before I do chores. Grocery shopping and cleaning while blitzed it fantastic.
Man I wish there was alcohol that's exists that just makes you feel good and didn't have any side effects or increases your cortisol levels :( that would be amazing

Omg lmao I have to give that a try now, I've never gotten drunk before doing chores. One time I got super drunk on thanksgiving and shouted "I LOVE THANKSGIVING!!" Out of my bedroom window very loudly 😭 I feel embarrassed but amused thinking back to that. Do you have any funny/interesting drunk memories that stand out in your mind?

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
I miss those days like you clearly have now where I would feel soooo good after a few drinks and just enjoy it and feel active and motivated. But I abstain for now because it started getting out of control for me, so I would have ruined it for me long term eventually. Thankfully I had no withdrawals when I stopped. So next time I have a day like you it would have to be more seldomly and far apart.

Nevertheless, the euphoria would last only an hour. After that, if I drank more I would be going to sad mode anyway and cry louder than when I cry while sober, lol.

Anyway, enjoy it, but be careful not to develop addiction. It just ruins things even more. It's like being enslaved and everyone judges you as being the lowest scum.

• Hugs
Reactions: moshimoshi, not-2-b-the-answer and Forveleth
F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
Man I wish there was alcohol that's exists that just makes you feel good and didn't have any side effects or increases your cortisol levels :( that would be amazing

Omg lmao I have to give that a try now, I've never gotten drunk before doing chores. One time I got super drunk on thanksgiving and shouted "I LOVE THANKSGIVING!!" Out of my bedroom window very loudly 😭 I feel embarrassed but amused thinking back to that. Do you have any funny/interesting drunk memories that stand out in your mind?
Just a word of caution: Your house will be (reasonably) clean but you may be some interesting things from the grocery store. 😅

There is a tradition in my family of standing on the front porch at 12am, Januray 1st, and screaming "Happy New Year!" at the top of your lungs to the neighborhood. My dad started this tradition and, once I moved out, I have carried it on ever since because I am usually very drunk on New Years.

I once went with a friend to a local dive bar where she was a regular. I made friends with all of the other regulars and managed to memorize the names of 12 people while hammered but then went to leave and couldn't actually shake anyone's hand because I was so plastered. Other than that, I don't really have any stories. I actually try to keep fairly in control of myself when out because I am a small female and things can get ugly fast, alas.

• Hugs
Reactions: moshimoshi and not-2-b-the-answer
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
They are actually looking into this. It's something about extracting gaba from benzos or something, I think. Giving euphoria without side effect and organ damage. Try to look up "alcohol without side effects" or something.

• Wow
Reactions: moshimoshi, not-2-b-the-answer and Forveleth
F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
I miss those days like you clearly have now where I would feel soooo good after a few drinks and just enjoy it and feel active and motivated. But I abstain for now because it started getting out of control for me, so I would have ruined it for me long term eventually. Thankfully I had no withdrawals when I stopped. So next time I have a day like you it would have to be more seldomly and far apart.

Nevertheless, the euphoria would last only an hour. After that, if I drank more I would be going to sad mode anyway and cry louder than when I cry while sober, lol.

Anyway, enjoy it, but be careful not to develop addiction. It just ruins things even more. It's like being enslaved and everyone judges you as being the lowest scum.
Alcoholism runs in my family so I totally get it. I have noticed that I have slowly built up a tolerance over the years but I am very determined to not let it control my life. I usually buy a big bottle of whiskey, drink it however I like, and then don't take another sip of alcohol for 2-3 months. I also have a rule that I drink only after work and not before. Sticking to this has kept me from going completely off the rails.
They are actually looking into this. It's something about extracting gaba from benzos or something, I think. Giving euphoria without side effect and organ damage. Try to look up "alcohol without side effects" or something.
Compulsory Star Trek synthehol nerd out moment.

• Love
Reactions: moshimoshi and not-2-b-the-answer
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
Dude, your experience today sounds SO MUCH like when I drank before, haha. Doing chores while drunk... I was literally way more productive than when sober due to the drinks reducing my backpain. But this is what would feed into me justifying to drink more and more often, building a road to addiction.

It actually depresses me that many drugs can improve the feeling of life quality so effectively, and yet be so destructive long term.
Alcoholism runs in my family so I totally get it. I have noticed that I have slowly built up a tolerance over the years but I am very determined to not let it control my life. I usually buy a big bottle of whiskey, drink it however I like, and then don't take another sip of alcohol for 2-3 months. I also have a rule that I drink only after work and not before. Sticking to this has kept me from going completely off the rails.
Those are good rules 😊

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: moshimoshi and Forveleth
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Bit of a nitpick, but I don't feel like the feeling that alcohol gives you can really be described as "euphoria", especially when compares to the descriptions made about the effects of other drugs that are generally more associated with feelings of euphoria.

Reactions: damyon and moshimoshi
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
This post is fun to read, hehe. 🤗
Bit of a nitpick, but I don't feel like the feeling that alcohol gives you can really be described as "euphoria", especially when compares to the descriptions made about the effects of ther drugs that are generally more associated with feelings of euphoria.
True, it's more of a rush of endorphins or something, at least for me (it appears to be very different for different people). I just use that term because I have seen it used a lot in the scientific literature.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: moshimoshi and Forveleth
M

moshimoshi

Apr 6, 2024
Thanks for talking with me and others OP it was a lot of fun!!! ✌️Hope you don't get hungover or anything and have a very good sleep ❤️❤️❤️☁️💤

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth