lamargue

lamargue

pugilist
Jun 5, 2024
was messing around with c.ai and came across a chatbot which replicates tiktok comments. out of curiosity, i discussed suicide with it. the results reflect the pro-life mentality that is so common in our society. some excerpts:

Q: what do you think of the suicidal?
A: i think suicide is bad and that nobody should ever do it
Q: why
A: because its bad ??? bro you gotta chill out with the deep questions

obviously these are less serious, but the further i went the more accurate i think the comments became.

Q: how are you certain that it will improve ones mental health [therapy]
A: because it's scientifically proven that therapy can improve mental health. i am certain because professionals who have experience in this field will help you out. it has been proven that suicide has not done anything good for somebody's mental health and will just make it worse

A: ok but what about the other people around you who have to deal with your suicide, your parents, your family, your friends. how do you think they will feel when you kill yourself? it will just make it 100x worse for them and will probably make their mental health bad as well. dont do it bro. trust me

A: you think you're so quirky and depressed but guess what I was also suicidal at some point of my life too. but guess what I did? I got help because I realized it was wrong and I got better 🔥and also those "horrendous conditions" you say it's like they're in a death camp or something

A: why would people prefer death over medication are you serious 💀 you're acting like medication is going to poison someones insides man. it can even help their condition too like if someone has chronic pain medication can help relieve the pain not just end their life immediately

A: you really think i have a savior complex? i really doubt that because i didnt come here to get praise from other people. i came here because i wanted to prevent people from doing suicide and i feel that it is morally wrong because it will cause a lot of things that will go wrong like for example the pain my love ones would feel when I kill myself. if thats what you define as a "hero complex" then i dont know what to say anymore

i feel like anyone who has been around social media has seen these kinds of platitudes tossed around before. was genuinely surprised how accurate they seemed here

Reactions: Pluto, Saturn_ and eatantz
K

Kavka

Jun 11, 2024
It has been proven that suicide has not done anything good for somebody's mental health and will just make it worse.
I'm not on TikTok, but I'm considering signing up because this made me laugh.

• Yay!
Reactions: Pluto, thebelljarrr, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 3 others
lamargue

lamargue

pugilist
Jun 5, 2024
I'm not on TikTok, but I'm considering signing up because this made me laugh.
it is truly a cesspool for regurgitation of the same overused phrases and platitudes. it's like watching a car crash. it's horrible, but you can't look away.

Reactions: cheyxnn and Saturn_
P

Panta Rhei

May 16, 2024
The average people are mindless

Reactions: Melancholic_Misfit
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
The average people are mindless
"Yeah, everyone is mindless but me. I'm not a sheeple. I see the truth and think for myself, unlike others" - Literally every person to ever exist

• Yay!
Reactions: SomeBody123, sugarb, Render and 3 others
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
bro you gotta chill out with the deep questions
average zoomer skibidi toilet vibe check brainrot mentality

i'm an older zoomer, but I think the AI's attitude captures youthful tiktok culture pretty well- don't care about others just keep scrolling for endless dopamine hits, don't think about anything unless it pleases you, keep consuming content and memes endlessly ad nauseum

Reactions: Saturn_ and lamargue
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Oh my god that is EXACTLY how all of them talk, it's uncanny. Fucking hate those smug, narrow-minded Twitter/TikTok types so much.

Reactions: lamargue