• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wyn

wyn

May 26, 2023
was going to ctb yesterday with my tig sn but i stopped myself in fear that i would fail.
has anyone else tested tig sn with an aquarium test? i cant aquire one atm and any help would be appreciated.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021

• Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
wyn

wyn

May 26, 2023
i know ive seen that but is there anyone else that did a test?

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i know ive seen that but is there anyone else that did a test?
someone said they was going to test it on that thread tig sn is fake, i don't know either they order it yet or they already got it and are waiting on a test strip to arrive

Reactions: wyn
koitenchi

koitenchi

Jan 5, 2023
I saw a user asking for a link to TIG who has since passed (SN); not 100% sure that was their source but pretty sure

wyn

wyn

May 26, 2023
i decided to message tig and they said "Good day, it is 99%. the documents we have modified so that it has less problems with courier and customs. hope for your understanding"

• Informative
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, betternever2havbeen and moggedtodeath
moggedtodeath

moggedtodeath

Nov 5, 2022
someone said they was going to test it on that thread tig sn is fake, i don't know either they order it yet or they already got it and are waiting on a test strip to arrive
I'm going to test it on Monday. I'm currently out of the country but I'll do it when I get home.

• Love
Reactions: LittleBlackCat and wyn