mickeyboy

mickeyboy

Jun 10, 2023
My gag reflex doesn't make me throw up. I've tried the baking soda and water thing but it never works either, I drink a ton of it and it does nothing. Would drinking hydrogen peroxide make me throw up? How much do I drink?

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Don't look for ED tips here. Take it from a purger: you do NOT want to start this.

Reactions: EvisceratedJester and Praestat_Mori
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Ignoring the potential concerns over you looking for ED tips, even if your goal is to lose weight, vomiting won't do much. The digestion and absorption process starts as soon as you eat and up to 50% of calories can be retain after vomiting. It's a lousy long-term weight loss method that can lead to numerous health complications, from hyponkalemia to Mallory-Weiss tear. That's not even getting into all the dental damage that it can cause.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
amnesia999

amnesia999

Lie, lie, lie - Life is a lie
Jun 30, 2024
And if you are successful at it, you might end up in the hospital with a can of liquid protein being fed into you through a tube.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Don't drink baking soda, I'm not sure if that's good for your gut health... There are healthier options if you want to just lose weight or stay skinny, like a ketonic diet.