Rotting Sprout

Rotting Sprout

Mar 21, 2023
Sometimes "she shot herself on the head" sounds so euphoric I just want to do it. On certain days I think "maybe I shouldn't ctb" and other days I feel like I should do it right now, it's the constant switch between these ideas life is just fucking with me at this point. I don't even have anything to live for, I go to school, go home, and rot in my bed. My piano test results will come in this month, it's a gamble whether if I should or should not. I just really can't right now.

Ki_Nam

Ki_Nam

Slow brain turdle
Mar 23, 2023
It's natural to go back and forth, you are struggling with your mind.

Reactions: Rotting Sprout
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
It's true, life tends to keep reeling us back in which is only one of the many tortures of life I guess. I hope you make the right decision. But you shouldn't ctb just to get a reaction out of others, after they will never attempt to understand.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing certainly is something that is so futile and pointless, at least to me it makes sense just wishing to leave it all behind. It does sound really tiring what you have to go through but I just think that after all, only you know what is best for yourself. Best of luck.