trilogy

can't help myself
Sep 7, 2018

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Jodes and 1 other person
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Tragic. Upsetting, obviously. I just think everyone goes through that pain inevitably though, death us a part if life, as is suffering. I just talk about openly so they have fewer regret, they tried to help me, best they could. We gave it a good shot.

In think my dad has actually accepted my death. My gf is compassionate and underdtanding but it will hurt her very much, my greatest regret.

I have trouble talking to my brother, but I hope I give him at least another chance at helping too.

If they dont understand, then In think they don't see that give just changed. It's just like I'm older inside and its my time.

The guilt exists they can't fix me. I dont want them suffering with my existence.

Besides, you know, it's my life, I think its unfair that the conversation is one-way.

I've been depressed on and off for 20 years so all gas been discussed tbh. And now I'm getting secondary health issues that are beginning to affect my ability to do anything I used to enjoy, or much of anything at all, because the stress. When suicidal feelings come and go, thats no reason to dismiss one half from the get-go and label it irrational depression.

I feel for all the sitiation is where life is just too complicated, without any easy way through

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

It's good for suicidal people who think no one cares about them, although I think almost all suicidal people know people care about them. Evreyone dies, so someone is going to go through than pain of losing you someday. Suicide tends to hurt people more than accidental death or murder becuase they don't respect the choice to take your life. Ie they think your descion of suicide was wrong you would be better off alive. However you are not responsible for people not respecting your choice. Ie if I come out as gay and people don't respect it, I should not feel bad that me coming out as gay made people feel bad likewise for suicide.

Last edited:
Reactions: trilogy and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
tommyhalpinkelly

tommyhalpinkelly

Nov 21, 2018
It's good for suicidal people who think no one cares about them, although I think almost all suicidal people know people care about them. Evreyone dies, so someone is going to go through than pain of losing you someday. Suicide tends to hurt people more than accidental death or murder becuase they don't respect the choice to take your life. Ie they think your descion of suicide was wrong you would be better off alive. However you are not responsible for people not respecting your choice. Ie if I come out as gay and people don't respect it, I should not feel bad that me coming out as gay made people feel bad likewise for suicide.

The thing is, my parents are threatening to kick me out and won't give me money. Also can't focus in school and they don't listen. This video is trying to tell me that "people care" and I shouldn't devastate them? Why should I care.

If people were willing to prevent suicide but give you all you needed then I would agree with them. Unfortunately, that's not the world we inhabit.

Reactions: trilogy and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
The thing is, my parents are threatening to kick me out and won't give me money. Also can't focus in school and they don't listen. This video is trying to tell me that "people care" and I shouldn't devastate them? Why should I care.

If people were willing to prevent suicide but give you all you needed then I would agree with them. Unfortunately, that's not the world we inhabit.

Maybe if you told your parents how stressed out then threatening to kick you out they would work on a compromise.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
If a person say or do something wrong, saying they are sorry, and facing the consequences for the actions they made, is it right that they get bullied or harrassed for it later on? Personally I don't think so.. We are humans, unfortunately we make mistakes, that doesn't mean we are bad, just shows we are humans.. And many of us can change for the better, learn from our mistakes.. Be nice to other people, let them move on..:)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals