• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
Unnamed

Im getting mixed answers about SN being painless and some people says its painful. Whats the real answer, Im down for a little pain... but some people are acting like its the worst way to CTB

Reactions: Forever Sleep
tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
The pain is definitely not guaranteed, even without additional medication. There's plenty of reports of peaceful passings without painkillers. "you will experience immense pain" and "worst way to die" are huge lies/exaggerations.
If everything goes well, you should be unconscious in less than an hour.
And anemic hypoxia isn't "essentially suffocation" - you won't choke, you might feel out of breath, but it won't prevent you from getting air into and out of your lungs.

• Informative
Reactions: Nefera, RejectMetamorphosis, maka and 8 others
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
There's the video of a young women in what I assume is outside the US, if anyone knows the video, I forgot to save the thread it was in. Basically she takes it, music is playing (I think), she calmly shows her fingers etc and the video ends as she falls off the bed and the phone or device falls too, nothing too graphic, she just seemed really chill. Maybe it's wishful thinking but compared to other more violent ways to go, SN doesn't seem that bad.

Reactions: RejectMetamorphosis
tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
From Suicide Wiki ( https://web.archive.org/web/20210912075803/https://suicide.wiki/index.php?title=Sodium_Nitrite ):

"On 24 May 2020, during the second part of Doxit Podcast No. 5 on the subject of the lethal salts, Fiona Stewart and Philip Nitschke described 5 eyewitness accounts Exit had received of ending one's own life by sodium nitrite.

1) George witnessed his 89-year-old wife, Susan, drinking sodium nitrite to take her life. Soon after waking up in the morning, Susan took 30 mg of omeprazole, a proton pump inhibitor—instead of antiemetic. 40 minutes later, she drank the sodium nitrite solution. She was surprised by the saltiness of the taste. About half a minute later, she vomited very slightly. She sat in bet to reduce the possibility of any more vomiting. She felt some dizziness. It took her 5 minuets to lose consciousness. She showed no signs of distress during unconsciousness. Susan died 30 minutes later, and her body was examined by a doctor 2 hours later. George, who had a witnessed the experience with sodium nitrite method, said he is confident to have sodium nitrite on the shelf so he can use it to obtain a peaceful death at the time of his choosing."

The rest of the accounts were from people who weren't present at the moment of death.

• Informative
Reactions: Forever Sleep, YosemiteGrrl, Raven2 and 1 other person
Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
SN being the worst way to die is a huge exaggeration. But I'm very critical of SN as I think the peacefulness and even efficacy of it are overstated. It's not like Cyanide (though Cyanide is far more brutally painful) where Lethality is a guarantee. There are people on this very forum who have survived SN, because there's a lot of 'moving parts' in the method: Getting an anti-emetic that works for you, fasting for the right amount of time, making sure the actual SN is of legitimate quality AND you have enough for your bodyweight - and everyone's body is different.

As for pain - keep in mind SN kills via hypoxia. Hypoxia, while not being painful in the way getting electrocuted or stabbed is painful, it's highly, highly uncomfortable. I actually suffer (non lethal) hypoxia on the regular from autoimmune disease and it's a very distressing feeling. Imagining having that feeling magnified to the point where it kills me would not be my preferred way to go.

That being said - I'm sure there are many folks who find Hypoxia less distressing than I do. Again, Hypoxia is more of a feeling of intense discomfort than pain, per se. I always point people to this - this is an account of someone on this board watching another member CTB via SN and taking notes the whole time. I hope this helps!
SNLiveAccount

• Informative
Reactions: Forever Sleep, bluedream, YosemiteGrrl and 2 others
SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
The pain is definitely not guaranteed, even without additional medication. There's plenty of reports of peaceful passings without painkillers. "you will experience immense pain" and "worst way to die" are huge lies/exaggerations.
If everything goes well, you should be unconscious in less than an hour.
And anemic hypoxia isn't "essentially suffocation" - you won't choke, you might feel out of breath, but it won't prevent you from getting air into and out of your lungs.
Thats what i thought too, i just seen people on here saying "it seems painful" and then i saw this reddit post saying its pretty bad.

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
Nonsense. Most people go unconscious after 15 - 20 minutes not 2 hours. It's not "one of the worst ways to die" and not "excruciatingly painful". Being burned alive is excruciatingly painful and one of the worst ways to die. Why would this method be in the PPH and one of the "three Ns" (Nembutal, nitrite and nitrogen) frequently discussed by Exit International if it's a bad method, unless Philip Nitschke is a psychopath wanting the elderly to die horrific deaths.

what they said previously:
6720-FD9-C-BBBC-4092-9654-CBE3-EB5904-BB.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, divinemistress36, CelestialDiana and 1 other person
SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
SN being the worst way to die is a huge exaggeration. But I'm very critical of SN as I think the peacefulness and even efficacy of it are overstated. It's not like Cyanide (though Cyanide is far more brutally painful) where Lethality is a guarantee. There are people on this very forum who have survived SN, because there's a lot of 'moving parts' in the method: Getting an anti-emetic that works for you, fasting for the right amount of time, making sure the actual SN is of legitimate quality AND you have enough for your bodyweight - and everyone's body is different.

As for pain - keep in mind SN kills via hypoxia. Hypoxia, while not being painful in the way getting electrocuted or stabbed is painful, it's highly, highly uncomfortable. I actually suffer (non lethal) hypoxia on the regular from autoimmune disease and it's a very distressing feeling. Imagining having that feeling magnified to the point where it kills me would not be my preferred way to go.

That being said - I'm sure there are many folks who find Hypoxia less distressing than I do. Again, Hypoxia is more of a feeling of intense discomfort than pain, per se. I always point people to this - this is an account of someone on this board watching another member CTB via SN and taking notes the whole time. I hope this helps!
View attachment 144248

Thing is i suffer from hypoxia already, Failed attempt with benzos and alcohol, Didnt breathe will i was sleep most likely, Left with hypoxic brain damage/ hypoxia like symptoms Happened in 2022 I haven't been the same since. People think im just having panic and anxiety attacks but im pretty rational. Literally feels like i cant breathe alot of the time. And the headaches and brain zaps everyday. Feels like my brain is struggling to function, squeezing tension all day. Sometimes brain feels like its melting/ burning.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nefera and JenX
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
View attachment 144246

Im getting mixed answers about SN being painless and some people says its painful. Whats the real answer, Im down for a little pain... but some people are acting like its the worst way to CTB
They are wrong and probably just trying to scare the person off ctbing. SN is often mentioned second to Nembutal.

If you take SN alone it might not be painless. But still within the tolerance. There's array of meds to help this process.

And about the 2 hours, if the person takes the right amount of dose they will pass out in 10-15 min.

• Informative
Reactions: SonicFan1994
tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
Getting an anti-emetic that works for you
I'm actually starting to feel skeptical about antiemetics being necessary.
I've read lots of reports where someone has been successful despite vomiting, sometimes even after taking antiemetics, like in the latter link.
I have olanzapine which is a dopamine blocker, so it works similarly to meto, just more as a side effect of having similar functions.

Reactions: koalamenace12 and anxiousguineapig
SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
I'm actually starting to feel skeptical about antiemetics being necessary.
I've read lots of reports where someone has been successful despite vomiting, sometimes even after taking antiemetics, like in the latter link.
I have olanzapine which is a dopamine blocker, so it works similarly to meto, just more as a side effect of having similar functions.

Ive ordered a antiemetic just in case, I never have thrown up in my life except as a kid maybe once. Better safe than sorry though.

Felt like i was gonna puke alot, but normally just do the heaving /retching thing and nothing comes up.

A

anxiousguineapig

May 4, 2022
SN can definitely be somewhat uncomfortable but painful seems like an overstatement (apart from possible headache?). IMO people on here are too concerned about making everything "painless." If you are killing yourself, you are doing catastrophic damage to your body. There is at least some chance it'll hurt or be unpleasant. The symptoms from SN are probably not any worse than a hangover or stomach flu, and you will experience them for a fraction of the time. For most people, the biggest source of suffering with SN is probably the anxiety they feel about physical discomfort, not the discomfort itself.

Reactions: Nefera
Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
Thing is i suffer from hypoxia already, Failed attempt with benzos and alcohol, Didnt breathe will i was sleep most likely, Left with hypoxic brain damage/ hypoxia like symptoms Happened in 2022 I haven't been the same since. People think im just having panic and anxiety attacks but im pretty rational. Literally feels like i cant breathe alot of the time. And the headaches and brain zaps everyday. Feels like my brain is struggling to function, squeezing tension all day. Sometimes brain feels like its melting/ burning.
Oh jeez, I'm sorry to hear that. It's a horrible feeling to have to live with. But since you know what it's like - do you think you'd be able to handle having that feeling ramp up in intensity until you've passed away? SN might be a good method for you if you already know what Hypoxia feels like and can mentally prepare for it. Just make sure you follow all the protocol guides and do as much research as you can before you commit to it.

• Informative
I

iji

Dec 4, 2023
There's the video of a young women in what I assume is outside the US, if anyone knows the video, I forgot to save the thread it was in. Basically she takes it, music is playing (I think), she calmly shows her fingers etc and the video ends as she falls off the bed and the phone or device falls too, nothing too graphic, she just seemed really chill. Maybe it's wishful thinking but compared to other more violent ways to go, SN doesn't seem that bad.
It was 21yo Brazilian @StrawberryPanick

SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
Oh jeez, I'm sorry to hear that. It's a horrible feeling to have to live with. But since you know what it's like - do you think you'd be able to handle having that feeling ramp up in intensity until you've passed away? SN might be a good method for you if you already know what Hypoxia feels like and can mentally prepare for it. Just make sure you follow all the protocol guides and do as much research as you can before you commit to it.
Yea it ramps all the way up when i try smoking weed out a water bong ( I use to be a heavy weed smoker before my brain injury/ brain damage) now i cant even smoke weed because it literally feels like my brain is shutting off like im not getting enough oxygen. Anxiety and panic becomes unbearable

Def im not in a rush to CTB as I want my brain to return to normal but slim chance seeing its already been two years of the same headaches and weird brain sensations but definitely doing research until that day comes. Most likely going to be doped up on benzos so i wont feel much anyways

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
It was 21yo Brazilian @StrawberryPanick

Much appreciated!

Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
Does anyone actually have statistics on how many SN CTBs are successful, like an actual hard percentage on how lethal it is? I'm curious to know myself.

• Informative
Y

YosemiteGrrl

When will courage be mine
Dec 17, 2023
Yea it ramps all the way up when i try smoking weed out a water bong ( I use to be a heavy weed smoker before my brain injury/ brain damage) now i cant even smoke weed because it literally feels like my brain is shutting off like im not getting enough oxygen. Anxiety and panic becomes unbearable

Def im not in a rush to CTB as I want my brain to return to normal but slim chance seeing its already been two years of the same headaches and weird brain sensations but definitely doing research until that day comes. Most likely going to be doped up on benzos so i wont feel much anyways
@SonicFan1994 Did your brain injury come about from a CTB experience? May I ask what method?
@SonicFan1994 Did your brain injury come about from a CTB experience? May I ask what method?
I have Extreme panic and Terror 24/7 from a dissociative break down...every second is pure torture.

Last edited:
SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
I didnt know any methods at the time, i was just unhappy and tired of living chasing money everyday So i combined Benzos and alcohol because I read on google it could be fatal.
I obviously didnt have enough benzos as it just gave me brain damage, im starting to think they were laced with fentalyn or some sort of nitazene drug becuase there is no way i should still be having headaches and symptoms like this two years after the fact. Did little to no research It was just a impulsive move with unintended consequences
Does anyone actually have statistics on how many SN CTBs are successful, like an actual hard percentage on how lethal it is? I'm curious to know myself.

I saw somewhere it was like 8 out 10 people successfully CTB in one of those Failed / succesfull threads
here it is: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-successful-and-unsuccessful-cases-2023-update.120854/

D

deadalready1

Jun 26, 2024
They are wrong and probably just trying to scare the person off ctbing. SN is often mentioned second to Nembutal.

If you take SN alone it might not be painless. But still within the tolerance. There's array of meds to help this process.

And about the 2 hours, if the person takes the right amount of dose they will pass out in 10-15 min.
How do you know? Did you try it because it's the only way you can give that answer. I noticed people say "goodbye" something burning in my stomach or throat and they disappear.. it doesn't mean they died right?

SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
How do you know? Did you try it because it's the only way you can give that answer. I noticed people say "goodbye" something burning in my stomach or throat and they disappear.. it doesn't mean they died right?
Why are you trying to start a argument, thats exactly what it means they died....

Reactions: CelestialDiana
Y

YosemiteGrrl

When will courage be mine
Dec 17, 2023
I didnt know any methods at the time, i was just unhappy and tired of living chasing money everyday So i combined Benzos and alcohol because I read on google it could be fatal.
I obviously didnt have enough benzos as it just gave me brain damage, im starting to think they were laced with fentalyn or some sort of nitazene drug becuase there is no way i should still be having headaches and symptoms like this two years after the fact. Did little to no research It was just a impulsive move with unintended consequences

I saw somewhere it was like 8 out 10 people successfully CTB in one of those Failed / succesfull threads
here it is: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-successful-and-unsuccessful-cases-2023-update.120854/
@SonicFan1994 Thank you.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
@CocoToxBase says both her attempts werent painful

Reactions: Nefera, tary, CelestialDiana and 3 others
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
First off I don't like arguing. So don't expect a second reply with that attitude.

I have seen multiple scientific case studies. Doesn't make me a professional but the data is there for us to learn from. Which are based on real facts which you conveniently ignore. Have a good day

Reactions: CelestialDiana and SonicFan1994