• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I already mentioned this in my latest posts but I wanted to make a separate thread for this.
I am thinking about putting a a plastic bag over my head after overdosing with a standard rubber band like this (maybe I will choose a bigger plastic bag cause that barely fits over my head).
I don't know if one rubber band is enough but I can just put multiple on my neck then if you think this isn't enough.
My idea would be to hold the rubber band open so I can breath until the downers knock me out.
I will either overdose on Methylmethaqualone+Protonitazene or Bromazolam+Protonitazene and I will maybe add ghb so this will knock me out.
I want to do this so if the overdose itself doesn't kill me this would.

Reactions: 90starve

2Toes

Dark Hails
Jan 23, 2023
I think with either of those mixtures plus the bag is very high chance you will succeed providing you take enough but I'd go for the bro and pro

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I think with either of those mixtures plus the bag is very high chance you will succeed
What do you think could go wrong?
providing you take enough
I changed my plan, I will take 0,5g Flubromazolam orally and snort 250mg Protonitazene per Nostril.
I'd go for the bro and pro
Yea mmq causes seizures and there aren't much experience reports so it could be possible to be able to feel it.

Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
I've thought similar, only my CTB route is SN. I've worried about the vomiting aspect, and have thought "what if I put a bag over my head, or why don't I use duct tape to cover my mouth…"

Well, if I had to pick between bag or tape, I'd go with a bag. Duct tape, after thoroughly debating it as a radical antiemetic, I thought of the nasal passages and how vomit could come from there and it would be horrible really.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I've thought similar, only my CTB route is SN. I've worried about the vomiting aspect, and have thought "what if I put a bag over my head, or why don't I use duct tape to cover my mouth…"

Well, if I had to pick between bag or tape, I'd go with a bag. Duct tape, after thoroughly debating it as a radical antiemetic, I thought of the nasal passages and how vomit could come from there and it would be horrible really.

Fortunately, I have antiemetics. As the guides will say, antiemetics aren't an absolute necessity with the SN method. If you do vomit, or are prone to vomiting, be sure to prepare a second glass/cup of the SN solution.
The bag would not to prevent vomit but to die by suffocation

Reactions: Kerrtu
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I realized that after I wrote - I'm sorry I didn't fully register your method!
I also made another post about putting duct tape on my mouth so I die by suffocating in vomit but plastic bag seems better and I would still vomit out from the nose and breath from the nose.

Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
I also made another post about putting duct tape on my mouth so I die by suffocating in vomit but plastic bag seems better and I would still vomit out from the nose and breath from the nose.

Plastic bag does seem much better than duct tape.

Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
I have multiple sized plastic bags, what do you think would be best?

At first I imagined the average plastic shopping bag, like the ones at the grocery store.

However, the more I think of it, a long, plastic garbage bag would be my preference. They can be cut to measure, which is nice.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
At first I imagined the average plastic shopping bag, like the ones at the grocery store.

However, the more I think of it, a long, plastic garbage bag would be my preference. They can be cut to measure, which is nice.
How wide should you think it should be and how long and how close to face?

Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
How wide should you think it should be and how long and how close to face?

I'm imagining it as a hood basically; once one has the bag as comfortably as desired, maybe mark it, remove it, cut the bulk, maybe leave 4-6" max in excess length for when it's been put back on.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I'm imagining it as a hood basically; once one has the bag as comfortably as desired, maybe mark it, remove it, cut the bulk, maybe leave 4-6" max in excess length for when it's been put back on.
Sorry my english is bad, so you think it should be as tight as possible?

2Toes

Dark Hails
Jan 23, 2023
What do you think could go wrong?

I changed my plan, I will take 0,5g Flubromazolam orally and snort 250mg Protonitazene per Nostril.

Yea mmq causes seizures and there aren't much experience reports so it could be possible to be able to feel it.
My only concern was the amount taken but that is enough in my opinion and especially if you snort the pro I don't think you need to worry about vomiting

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
My only concern was the amount taken but that is enough in my opinion
I found a cheaper seller, I think I will use 5g Flubromazolam.
if you snort the pro I don't think you need to worry about vomiting
What do you mean?
It is very common to vomit on protonitazene and I don't want to puke the benzo out but I also don't want to take the proto too late so that I blackout from the benzo before snorting it and putting the bag on.

Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
Sorry my english is bad, so you think it should be as tight as possible?

No need to apologize! I'm sorry for the delay!

So, I wouldn't recommend making it as tight as possible. Unless you want to choke yourself out while before you go unconscious, which…pardon my stoned-ness, I think that's what your aiming for?

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
No need to apologize! I'm sorry for the delay!

So, I wouldn't recommend making it as tight as possible. Unless you want to choke yourself out while before you go unconscious, which…pardon my stoned-ness, I think that's what your aiming for?
I want to die by suffocation after I blacked out so I think a bigger bag would be better but not too big or it would take too long