• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sneedvanderbeak

sneedvanderbeak

Jun 25, 2024
Anybody know any jumping stories from here? Thoughts on the trees breaking the fall potentially? It's about 400 feet high. Haven't heard any survivor stories. This is like the closest bridge to me. I know California has plenty of cliffs to use as well, but I just don't know where to actually find those certain death drops. Unfortunately, Golden Gate has nets now. This is probably the best option for me for a jump right now, but I was wondering if you guys still think this area has too high a survival risk.

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
That's a beautiful location. I'm not familiar with that bridge. It seems to be a good location to me. There aren't many trees to buffer the landing. I found reports of others that died from the fall (I found a report of an accidental fall.)

Maybe we can add the location to this thread:

sneedvanderbeak

sneedvanderbeak

Jun 25, 2024
That's a beautiful location. I'm not familiar with that bridge. It seems to be a good location to me. There aren't many trees to buffer the landing. I found reports of others that died from the fall (I found a report of an accidental fall.)

Maybe we can add the location to this thread:
Alright, thanks for the insight. Was hoping to go there by the end of this weekend, because I may not get another chance soon. Problem is I don't have access to my car right now so I'm probably gonna have to uber to a site near the bridge. It's still over a 2 hour drive btw, and all the other jump sites are even further. I won't be able to go to locations further away until like May of next year. Also, I'm thinking of an ideal time to arrive by. Maybe around midnight, but i'm not sure if any drivers around me would be even be able to willing to take me if they're awake. And if I flub this, I'm gonna have to wait a really long time before my next attempt. Would try a shotgun instead, but California's 10 day waiting period really screws with my plans (getting the right angle also makes me really nervous).

• Hugs
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_