broken._.

broken._.

Dec 13, 2018
1st: at 9 years old I held a loaded gun to my head and pulled the trigger the gun was on lock....my defense I didn't check I was nine

2nd: at 10 yrs old I jumped out of a moving vehicle sustained three broken ribs a punctured lung and a fractured foot but nothing extremely life threatening….I went to a mental hospital for 3 weeks

3rd: At 10 yrs old I also attempted to jump off of a 25 story building my guardian grabbed my shirt as I went to jump I was sent to a mental hospital for about 2 months

4th: at 11 yrs old I took a whole bottle of ibuprofen and went in the bath tub and slit my wrist I passed out and woke up in the hospital 3 days later I talked the doctors out of going to the mental hospital

5th: at 12 years old I had two attempts one I tried full suspension but the rope wasn't strong and it broke a few mins after I lost consciousness and I also drank antifreeze and my best friend found me passed out in her bathroom and called 911

6th: At thirteen I took about 13 trazadone 29 Prozac and 49 Zoloft and then drank a lot of alcohol before going to sleep I woke up whilst getting my stomach pumped and after a few days I was sent to a mental hospital for 8 months

7th: my most recent attempt at 15, I made sure everything that could let air into my garage was shut tight and I started my sisters car and shut the doors I was drunk and unlucky for me my neighbor opened the garage door as I was feeling dizzy I told him I wasn't suicidal and he believed me this was 6 days ago

there was more smaller attempts but that's the main ones.....

I want to try partial suspension but id like some advice and opinions

Reactions: sif
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
1st: at 9 years old I held a loaded gun to my head and pulled the trigger the gun was on lock....my defense I didn't check I was nine

2nd: at 10 yrs old I jumped out of a moving vehicle sustained three broken ribs a punctured lung and a fractured foot but nothing extremely life threatening….I went to a mental hospital for 3 weeks

3rd: At 10 yrs old I also attempted to jump off of a 25 story building my guardian grabbed my shirt as I went to jump I was sent to a mental hospital for about 2 months

4th: at 11 yrs old I took a whole bottle of ibuprofen and went in the bath tub and slit my wrist I passed out and woke up in the hospital 3 days later I talked the doctors out of going to the mental hospital

5th: at 12 years old I had two attempts one I tried full suspension but the rope wasn't strong and it broke a few mins after I lost consciousness and I also drank antifreeze and my best friend found me passed out in her bathroom and called 911

6th: At thirteen I took about 13 trazadone 29 Prozac and 49 Zoloft and then drank a lot of alcohol before going to sleep I woke up whilst getting my stomach pumped and after a few days I was sent to a mental hospital for 8 months

7th: my most recent attempt at 15, I made sure everything that could let air into my garage was shut tight and I started my sisters car and shut the doors I was drunk and unlucky for me my neighbor opened the garage door as I was feeling dizzy I told him I wasn't suicidal and he believed me this was 6 days ago

there was more smaller attempts but that's the main ones.....

I want to try partial suspension but id like some advice and opinions
woah

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Why do you want to die if you don't mind me asking

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
I'm so sorry you had to suffer from such a young age : (