Draconian Alone

Draconian Alone

Jul 20, 2024
I was thinking of watching some of the movies maybe, because they seem cool and gorey and dramatic. What do you guys think of them?

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
I watched them as a teenager, and used to be disgusted by them and creeped out. Now I watch real life gore at least once a week and barely feel anything, lol.

Draconian Alone

Draconian Alone

Jul 20, 2024
I watched them as a teenager, and used to be disgusted by them and creeped out. Now I watch real life gore at least once a week and barely feel anything, lol.
Oh word? Where do you watch irl gore, the news? Or in person??

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
Oh word? Where do you watch irl gore, the news? Or in person??
Various gore websites. "In person", lol that would be a whole 'nother level. I would have to join a cartel as a camera man or become an emergency paramedic to watch gore irl, lol. It would be too much even for me.

Welcome to this website by the way

Draconian Alone

Draconian Alone

Jul 20, 2024
Various gore websites. "In person", lol that would be a whole 'nother level. I would have to join a cartel as a camera man or become an emergency paramedic to watch gore irl, lol. It would be too much even for me.

Welcome to this website by the way
Oh thanks. Hi to you too đź‘‹

Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Student
Apr 28, 2024
Loved them when I was young. I remember the first one being the best by far (the ending was amazing) and that they get a little worse with each sequel. They're all still worth a watch though.

Draconian Alone

Draconian Alone

Jul 20, 2024
Update: Just finished watching the first movie. I'd say it's a solid 8/10.
Some of the dialogue and action was a little iffy. I empathized a little with Clear's little crush on Alex. Until they got together in the flash forward. Then my suspension of disbelief snapped lmao. I liked how Rube Goldberg-y Death's design got in the third act. And I found the ending with Carter hilarious. But that's all of my thoughts on the movie.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Freaked me out about death.

Near here I an longing for it. Though still kind of freaked out.