sadloner

sadloner

Jun 13, 2022
i just started growing some opium poppies because i recently decided to take up gardening as a passtime, because i personally really enjoy the beauty of nature. the seedlings just came up a few days ago. i know that you can extract opium (aka basically just the crude substance which heroin is derived from if you arent already aware) from the mature seed pods of papaver somniferum (which surprisingly you can get the seeds entirely legally on amazon). what are your thoughts on waiting for these to flower, then extracting the opium, and od'ing on that? seems incredibly simple, and they only take about 3-4 months to go from seedlings to flowers to seed pods. and from what ive heard heroin/opioid overdoses are the best overdoses, youre basically just in heaven and you slowly fall asleep, and thats it. ill make sure to keep yall updated on this idea. maybe this could become a new huge method like sn. we can start a suicidal gardening club :)

• Love
Reactions: GreenBanana23
GreenBanana23

GreenBanana23

Suicidal Banana
Mar 5, 2023
interesting thread hoping for more people to give insight on this incredible idea

• Love
Reactions: sadloner
todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
potency varies widely as do the alkaloids present, many of them are undesirable. good chance of just getting respiratory depression/hypoxia. Its not impossible though. I hope you guys just stick to darknet fentanyl and dont ruin poppies for everyone else tbh, theyre already nearly banned.

overall id recommend it, most people here need more sunlight, grounding and a hobby lol

Reactions: sadloner