• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Popcornmew

Aug 31, 2022
1)I have been reading here about SN including survivor threads or isolated comments of survivors in threads. Its pretty scary. What do you think about this subject?

And also everything seems confusing because there are so many sources of conflitant information and incomplete as well.

2)What would happen if i throw up all 3 glasses of SN, following Stans guide? No one can tell me for sure...
We cant know if what was absorbed in the meantime is enough to kill. So what to do in this situation?

All i want in this life is to die but i am scared of surviving. I have shit luck after all

As soon as i started reading stuff i immediatly felt doubtfull about SN, and the more i read the worse it gets :(

I have no one in my life that cares about me, no family, no friends. My money is running out and i am unnemployed, so i dont really have ways to keep living, and plus i dont want to.

I cant think logically anymore..

I feel traped here on planet earth, the way out is starting to feel sketchy and i dont know what to do.

I wish one day euthanasia will be accesible to everyone, so people who feel like us dont have to suffer like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Emmie and Dead Meat
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
No one can know anything for sure on any method. Some absorption of the SN will occur for all 3 glasses even if you throw all of them up. The idea is to get the lethal amount into your system. SN is not my method, but I have read about it and know you will have a much better chance of success if you take an anti-emetic to retard the vomiting reflex. I think some people have gone to some extent to put together the regimen and protocol to create the greatest likelihood of success. Obviously, the more SN you try and take, the more likely to vomit. That's why amounts are set where they are and the regimen or protocol is in place as it is. All one can do if one wants to use SN to CTB (or any other method really) is follow the protocols that are in place at the time and hope it all works out. Try and search for the "unsuccessful" postings here on SaSu and see what the people have to say about why they failed, and then try not to do what they did. What else can anyone do?

Reactions: SadVegan and Popcornmew